Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
September 3, 2020
Last month ushered in the seventh version of SpectraLayers, now with a clear focus on enhancing its...
August 24, 2020
The next update of Cubasis 3 is now available through the App Store and Google Play Store. Version...
August 19, 2020
Now available for Nuendo and Cubase Pro! Immerse with VST AmbiDecoder is an artificial-intelligence...
August 12, 2020
SpcetraLayers 7 was introduced a few days ago with a vast array of new features and improvements....
August 3, 2020
There are new TOOLS versions for Mac and Windows available for our AXR4 audio interfaces. The...
August 2, 2020
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of SpectraLayers Pro 7 and SpectraLayers...
July 30, 2020
We have just released the SDK for VST 3.7, introducing several enhancements of the SDK interface...
July 30, 2020
New on the virtual shelves of our online store: Image Sounds comes with seven new sets that will...