Dorico 2.2.10 update now available
February 5, 2019
We are pleased to announce the availability of Dorico 2.2.10, which delivers improvements to the new features that arrived in Dorico 2.2 in November 2018, plus a handful of new features.
Dorico 2.2.10 includes improvements to real-time MIDI recording, transcription and requantization, including automatic notation of piano pedalling, and an option to automatically fill gaps between notes if they were not played completely legato.
Other new features in Dorico 2.2.10 include:
- Auto-save. In the unlikely event that Dorico closes unexpectedly, when you restart the program, you can recover unsaved work.
- Flip. A new command allows you to flip the placement of slurs, dynamics, text items, stems, beams, and articulations simply by hitting the F key.
- Tokens. New tokens for use with flow headings have been added.
- Pre-flight check for printing. If you attempt to print a part layout in concert pitch rather than transposed pitch, Dorico will warn you and give you the option to automatically correct transposition before printing.
- Trills. New options allow you to show or hide the trill extension line by default for trills on single notes, and to change the notehead used by the auxiliary note.
- Playback of playing techniques. Switching between playing techniques in playback now works much more reliably, for example for mute/open, harmonics, etc.
Dorico 2.2.10 also includes bug fixes and improves the performance of the application. The update is recommended for all Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers. Download the update today using the Steinberg Download Assistant.
Dorico 1.x customers can purchase an update to Dorico Pro 2 from the Steinberg Online Shop.
June 3, 2020
We've just released trial versions for Dorico Pro 3.5 and Dorico Elements 3.5. Two weeks ago, we...
May 27, 2020
There's a new VST instrument in town (yes, it also supports AU and AAX)! It's called Backbone, and...
May 25, 2020
Another Cubase maintenance update sees the light of day! But this one's not your every day update....
May 20, 2020
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of new iterations of our music notation...
May 6, 2020
A few weeks ago we released the latest maintenance update for VST Connect 4. Now we are following...
May 4, 2020
Our latest expansion set for Groove Agent 5 and Groove Agent SE 5 is a very special one. We...
April 21, 2020
Six collections of sounds and loops from the Image Sounds Artist Series are now available through...
April 15, 2020
There are new TOOLS versions for Windows available for our UR audio interfaces as well as for our...