Dorico update 1.0.30 available
February 28, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.0.30. This update is the third iteration of our new professional scoring application since its initial release in October last year. The update brings over 120 fixes and improvements, including:
- Enhanced playback of grace notes and one- and two-note tremolos
- Switching playing techniques via VST Expression Maps works more reliably
- Improved responsiveness for Mixer faders, and better handling of effects
- More features for working with rests in polyphonic music
- Auto-backup for your Dorico projects
- Further performance improvements for inputting and editing in projects with many flows
- Improvements to handling key commands for international keyboard layouts
This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
July 21, 2017
We are proud to announce Steinberg’s co-sponsorship of the 2017 International Society for Music...
July 20, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the update versions 6.0.15 for...
July 20, 2017
Today we are releasing the final HALion 5 maintenance update, version 5.1.20. The update fixes...
July 19, 2017
We are pleased to inform you of the immediate availability of the Nuendo 8 trial version. Nuendo 8...
July 18, 2017
Our #URamazing photo contest began early April and lasted until the end of June. It was a huge...
July 17, 2017
Starting from today until July 24, you can take the time-limited chance to get hold of two of the...
July 13, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the release of the latest update for Groove Agent, version 4.2.40....
July 12, 2017
After having released Nuendo 8 only weeks ago we continue to focus on making the Nuendo experience...