Dorico update 1.0.30 available
February 28, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.0.30. This update is the third iteration of our new professional scoring application since its initial release in October last year. The update brings over 120 fixes and improvements, including:
- Enhanced playback of grace notes and one- and two-note tremolos
- Switching playing techniques via VST Expression Maps works more reliably
- Improved responsiveness for Mixer faders, and better handling of effects
- More features for working with rests in polyphonic music
- Auto-backup for your Dorico projects
- Further performance improvements for inputting and editing in projects with many flows
- Improvements to handling key commands for international keyboard layouts
This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
May 11, 2017
Since Microsoft released the Windows 10 Creators Update, we have been solidly testing our products...
May 9, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce iPhone connectivity for the complete UR series. Also, today we...
April 27, 2017
We are pleased to announce today’s release of the latest Cubase 9 update, version 9.0.20, for the...
April 25, 2017
Due to an issue caused by the release of iOS 10.3.1 by Apple, Cubase iC Pro fails to connect to a...
April 24, 2017
Announced at the NAB show in Las Vegas, USA, we are now providing a bespoke version of WaveLab that...
April 11, 2017
Based out of Berlin, Germany, Superbooth is an annual one-of-its-kind exhibition, taking place on...
April 6, 2017
This year’s Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, had won big surprise for us in stock! We...
April 5, 2017
Starting from today until September 30, all buyers of Steinberg audio hardware and selected Yamaha...