Dorico update 1.0.30 available
February 28, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.0.30. This update is the third iteration of our new professional scoring application since its initial release in October last year. The update brings over 120 fixes and improvements, including:
- Enhanced playback of grace notes and one- and two-note tremolos
- Switching playing techniques via VST Expression Maps works more reliably
- Improved responsiveness for Mixer faders, and better handling of effects
- More features for working with rests in polyphonic music
- Auto-backup for your Dorico projects
- Further performance improvements for inputting and editing in projects with many flows
- Improvements to handling key commands for international keyboard layouts
This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
November 24, 2017
We have a hot new deal in stock for you! Starting today until November 27, 2017, you can save 40%...
November 21, 2017
We are delighted to announce the release of Cubasis 2.3. The latest iteration of our award-winning...
November 15, 2017
Today we are proud to announce the arrival of Cubase 9.5, the next major update to all three...
November 7, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Nuendo 8.1. This update provides new...
October 30, 2017
From today until January 31, 2018, we are offering our UR customers the VST Sound Loop Sets...
October 24, 2017
WaveLab is back with version 9.5. This update represents a quantum leap in audio quality, boasting...
October 18, 2017
We recently published an entire new Cubasis Quick Tips playlist on our Mobile Apps YouTube...
October 18, 2017
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the maintenance update, version 4.0.10,...