Dorico update 1.0.30 available
February 28, 2017
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.0.30. This update is the third iteration of our new professional scoring application since its initial release in October last year. The update brings over 120 fixes and improvements, including:
- Enhanced playback of grace notes and one- and two-note tremolos
- Switching playing techniques via VST Expression Maps works more reliably
- Improved responsiveness for Mixer faders, and better handling of effects
- More features for working with rests in polyphonic music
- Auto-backup for your Dorico projects
- Further performance improvements for inputting and editing in projects with many flows
- Improvements to handling key commands for international keyboard layouts
This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
February 19, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.2.10. This minor maintenance update...
February 2, 2018
We would like to congratulate all Grammy winners but especially our Cubase endorsers for doing so...
January 26, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the worldwide availability of WaveLab Pro 9.5 full and educational...
January 26, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the worldwide availability of Nuendo 8 full, educator and student...
January 25, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the immediate availability of the update versions 6.1 for HALion and...
January 24, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of the Russian operation manual for the Cubase 9.5...
January 18, 2018
This year’s NAMM show is once again held in Anaheim, California. Amongst others we’ll be there to...
January 16, 2018
We're delighted to announce that HALion 6 has won the 2018 Electronic Musician Editors' Choice...