Dorico update 1.2.10 available
February 19, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.2.10. This minor maintenance update improves the performance and stability of the application, and provides greater flexibility in playback and appearance of percussion kits.
Other improvements in this update include:
- The ability to easily play back any selection of instruments, and to set the mixer’s mute/solo states based on the selection.
- Copy and paste between pitched instruments and unpitched percussion instruments.
- Show “wings” on repeat barlines to help repeats stand out.
- Show dividers between systems on the same page, to make full score layouts easier to read.
- A redesigned menu for choosing notehead sets, and a new Engraving option to choose between square and round double whole note (breve) noteheads.
- The tempo and playing techniques popovers now provide auto-complete suggestions to help you input the desired markings more quickly.
- Reworked drawing for ties and slurs, which now look more elegant than ever.
- New tokens to add the date and time to text frames.
Dorico 1.2.10 also includes dozens of bug fixes. This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
September 17, 2018
Cubasis 2.6 is now available through the App Store, and it has some great new features to show off!...
September 12, 2018
Apple has announced its new macOS version 10.14, Mojave, to be released soon, and the next update...
September 10, 2018
Our live recording software received an update and it's now available to purchase through our...
August 16, 2018
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new update for Dorico Pro and Dorico...
August 15, 2018
This is a novelty here at Steinberg, so take note! Our Steinberg Online Shop is now home to a few...
August 1, 2018
From today until August 31, Cubase users can benefit from exceptional price reductions on upgrades...
July 24, 2018
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of the 9.5.35 maintenance update for WaveLab...
July 12, 2018
This is news indeed! Today it’s with great pleasure that we announce the release and immediate...