Dorico update 1.2.10 available
February 19, 2018
Today we are happy to announce the availability of Dorico 1.2.10. This minor maintenance update improves the performance and stability of the application, and provides greater flexibility in playback and appearance of percussion kits.
Other improvements in this update include:
- The ability to easily play back any selection of instruments, and to set the mixer’s mute/solo states based on the selection.
- Copy and paste between pitched instruments and unpitched percussion instruments.
- Show “wings” on repeat barlines to help repeats stand out.
- Show dividers between systems on the same page, to make full score layouts easier to read.
- A redesigned menu for choosing notehead sets, and a new Engraving option to choose between square and round double whole note (breve) noteheads.
- The tempo and playing techniques popovers now provide auto-complete suggestions to help you input the desired markings more quickly.
- Reworked drawing for ties and slurs, which now look more elegant than ever.
- New tokens to add the date and time to text frames.
Dorico 1.2.10 also includes dozens of bug fixes. This update is recommended for all Dorico users, and is available for download from the Steinberg website. For detailed information, please refer to the corresponding version history on the download page.
December 5, 2018
This is a clear recommendation to install the new maintenance update. The 8.3.10 patch offers...
December 3, 2018
There's so much happening here at Steinberg and yet another maintenance update has found its way...
November 29, 2018
We've been testing long and thoroughly, and so it's time to inform you that many of our latest...
November 29, 2018
There's a new point-forty update available to download for all WaveLab 9.5 users. It's a small...
November 28, 2018
Dorico 2.2 is now available as a free update for Dorico Pro 2 and Dorico Elements 2 customers....
November 19, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for...
November 13, 2018
After only one year, Cubase returns with this major release that encompasses all three editions:...
November 1, 2018
For all our Cubase 9.5 users, this one's a definite must-install. Several issues concerning...