Iconica Sections & Players out now
June 26, 2018
Iconica Sections & Players is the new orchestral sample library for HALion. We teamed up with Orchestral Tools to turn this one into a reality, and boy, does it sound great! Yes, news articles usually have purely informative character, but we just can't hold back our excitement about this one. Hearing is believing, right? You'd best head over to the Iconica pages to listen to it for yourself.
- More than 150 GB of exclusive orchestral samples recorded by 76 musicians together with Orchestral Tools in the legendary Funkhaus in Berlin.
- The orchestra is made up of four large sections, each comprising several instruments for strings, percussion, woodwinds, and brass.
- Iconica Sections & Players features the state-of-the-art Adaptive True Legato technique.
- The Tuning Scale function allows you to tune Iconica Sections & Players to a number of different scales.
- All the instruments in Iconica Sections & Players were recorded with a range of different microphone positions.
- Iconica’s high-end sound and VST 3 standard keep compositions at the cutting edge.
September 24, 2018
We are pleased to announce the release of a new version of the Yamaha Steinberg USB driver for...
September 17, 2018
Cubasis 2.6 is now available through the App Store, and it has some great new features to show off!...
September 12, 2018
Apple has announced its new macOS version 10.14, Mojave, to be released soon, and the next update...
September 10, 2018
Our live recording software received an update and it's now available to purchase through our...
August 16, 2018
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of a new update for Dorico Pro and Dorico...
August 15, 2018
This is a novelty here at Steinberg, so take note! Our Steinberg Online Shop is now home to a few...
August 1, 2018
From today until August 31, Cubase users can benefit from exceptional price reductions on upgrades...
July 24, 2018
We're happy to announce the immediate availability of the 9.5.35 maintenance update for WaveLab...