New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
April 27, 2017
We are pleased to announce today’s release of the latest Cubase 9 update, version 9.0.20, for the...
April 25, 2017
Due to an issue caused by the release of iOS 10.3.1 by Apple, Cubase iC Pro fails to connect to a...
April 24, 2017
Announced at the NAB show in Las Vegas, USA, we are now providing a bespoke version of WaveLab that...
April 11, 2017
Based out of Berlin, Germany, Superbooth is an annual one-of-its-kind exhibition, taking place on...
April 6, 2017
This year’s Musikmesse trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, had won big surprise for us in stock! We...
April 5, 2017
Starting from today until September 30, all buyers of Steinberg audio hardware and selected Yamaha...
April 4, 2017
Next to all the news around the Musikmesse show, we thought you’d be delighted to know that we’re...
April 4, 2017
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of the free HALion 6 trial. Take delight in...