New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
July 26, 2017
On July 20, 2017, Apple released the latest iOS update version 10.3.3 and we are pleased to...
July 21, 2017
We are proud to announce Steinberg’s co-sponsorship of the 2017 International Society for Music...
July 20, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the update versions 6.0.15 for...
July 20, 2017
Today we are releasing the final HALion 5 maintenance update, version 5.1.20. The update fixes...
July 19, 2017
We are pleased to inform you of the immediate availability of the Nuendo 8 trial version. Nuendo 8...
July 18, 2017
Our #URamazing photo contest began early April and lasted until the end of June. It was a huge...
July 17, 2017
Starting from today until July 24, you can take the time-limited chance to get hold of two of the...
July 13, 2017
Today we are pleased to announce the release of the latest update for Groove Agent, version 4.2.40....