New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
January 22, 2017
From January 23 until February 20, the full retail version of Nuendo 7 is on offer at almost half...
January 20, 2017
We’re at the NAMM show in Anaheim, California, and we’ve got a lot to show for! We’re showcasing...
January 19, 2017
Today the NAMM show opens its doors: four days of presenting musical products, recording...
January 18, 2017
We are pleased to announce the release of the RND Portico plug-ins, version 1.2.0. With this...
January 2, 2017
The International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA) is conducting a new online survey to...
December 20, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of the second Dorico update, version 1.0.20. This update...
December 19, 2016
Today we release new TOOLS updates for the MR816, UR28M and the UR824 audio interfaces,...
December 8, 2016
Today we happily announce the immediate availability of the maintenance update 9.0.35 for WaveLab,...