New features for UR824 & UR28M
October 10, 2013
Steinberg is pleased to announce a new firmware update for UR28M and UR824. The version 2 update adds new functionality to the USB audio interfaces such as new guitar amp effects and iPad connectivity. On top of this free update, all registered UR users are eligible for a free, downloadable version of Cubase AI 7.
- New Guitar Amp Classics effect bundle running on DSP, allowing latency-free monitoring with guitar amp effect
- Basic FX Suite VST 3 plug-in bundle, consisting of three software components: Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X and Guitar Amp Classics
- CC mode for connectivity with the iPad (2 or later) through Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Loopback function for internet live streaming: incoming audio signals are merged to playback signal from audio playback software
- Free version of Cubase AI 7 for all registered UR users, providing a set of new features
Find out more and download now
November 30, 2016
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of a free trial version of Dorico. Dorico is...
November 29, 2016
We are happy to inform you about the Smart Click update version 1.1 which is available from today...
November 25, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of the first Dorico update, version 1.0.10. This update...
November 24, 2016
Today we release new TOOLS updates for the UR242, UR44, UR28M, UR824, CI2 and MR816 audio...
November 21, 2016
We would like to inform you that from today on the UR22mkII Recording Pack is available through our...
November 17, 2016
Since Apple released macOS 10.12 Sierra in September, we have been solidly testing our software...
November 2, 2016
Future Electronica, the next VST Sound Instrument Set for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 is...
October 27, 2016
Today we are happy to provide the latest WaveLab update, version 9.0.30. This update introduces...