Nuendo 10 now shipping
April 24, 2019
Presented for the very first time at this year’s Game Developer Conference (GDC) in March, the latest iteration of Steinberg’s media production workstation, Nuendo 10, is now available through our Steinberg Online Store and from dealers close to you. Combining premium audio features with a sheer endless number of advanced editing tools, Nuendo 10 offers many exciting new features alongside intelligent workflow enhancements.
If you have activated Nuendo 8 or previous versions since March 13, 2019, then you are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to Nuendo 10.
- Field Recorder Audio Import for searching and matching field recorder audio files to selected events in the project
- ADM Import support, complete with intact object automation data, for further mixing or editing
- Video Cut Detection for analyzing video files for edits and inserting markers for each cut
- Doppler effect for simulating the movement, distance and perception of a sound as its source passes you
- VoiceDesigner for modifying voices and creating out-of-this-world sound effects in powerful and innovative ways
- Video rendering for exporting a video file, or a section of a project including audio and video (available in Nuendo 10.2)
- Cue Sheet Export for creating a report of all music pieces, or all VO clips of a narrator, used in the project (available in Nuendo 10.1)
- dearVR support to create and mix immersive 3D audio content directly in the VR environment
- Music features including VariAudio 3, Distroyer effect, MixConsole Snapshots, Groove Agent SE 5 and more sound content
- Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA support (available in Nuendo 10.1), new features for Direct Offline Processing, new modes for the AmbiDecoder, Audio Alignment panel, high-DPI support, redesigned channel strip, GUI and more
December 12, 2019
Retrologue 2.2.20 is now available. Most importantly Retrologue 2 now works together with the...
December 11, 2019
For Mac users running Mojave: we've had to issue a hot fix to resolve a performance issue that you...
December 5, 2019
There are new TOOLS versions for macOS available for our UR-C audio interfaces. Also, there is a...
December 4, 2019
This is the latest maintenance update for WaveLab Pro 10 and WaveLab Elements 10. And as you'd...
November 28, 2019
Steinberg announced today that it is discontinuing its technical support for WaveLab 7 products as...
November 22, 2019
After releasing Cubase Pro 10.5 and Cubase Artist 10.5 last week, it's now time to make Cubase...
November 14, 2019
The next SpectraLayers Pro update includes several small tweaks to the software's powerful...
November 13, 2019
In light of the Cubase 10.5 release today, we are also introducing a new version of our granular...