WaveLab 8 unveiled at Musikmesse
April 10, 2013
Steinberg is excited to unveil WaveLab 8, the latest and most advanced version of its industry-acclaimed mastering solution. Take your audio to perfection — with 150+ new features, WaveLab 8 comes with more tools and workflow enhancements than in any other WaveLab version.
- Speaker management system, featuring management of up to eight loudspeaker setups with zero latency
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering and processing, including measurement in EBU R128 loudness scale and dedicated loudness graph
- Mastering-grade tools and plug-ins, featuring iZotope MBIT+TM high-end master dither, Voxengo CurveEQ, Steinberg Brickwall Limiter and TubeCompressor
- Improved user interface: Master Transport Panel and single-window plug-in management for quick and easy project navigation and plug-in handing
- 150+ professional editing and workflow features, including auto-replay function, SuperClip concept, meta-data support and user interface enhancements
By combining top-end tools for audio editing, analyzing, mastering and restoration with an unparalleled workflow, the latest WaveLab version once again sets the standard in all aspects of professional mastering.
In addition, Steinberg announced WaveLab Elements 8, a streamlined WaveLab version that is geared towards hobby producers, musicians and radio freelancers.
WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8 will be available in May 2013.
All customers who have activated WaveLab 7 or WaveLab Elements 7 since March 1, 2013, or later are eligible for a free, downloadable grace period update to the latest version as soon as it is available.
December 8, 2016
Today we happily announce the immediate availability of the maintenance update 9.0.35 for WaveLab,...
December 7, 2016
One year after releasing the point update, Cubase is back with major updates incorporating new...
November 30, 2016
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of a free trial version of Dorico. Dorico is...
November 29, 2016
We are happy to inform you about the Smart Click update version 1.1 which is available from today...
November 25, 2016
We are pleased to announce the release of the first Dorico update, version 1.0.10. This update...
November 24, 2016
Today we release new TOOLS updates for the UR242, UR44, UR28M, UR824, CI2 and MR816 audio...
November 21, 2016
We would like to inform you that from today on the UR22mkII Recording Pack is available through our...
November 17, 2016
Since Apple released macOS 10.12 Sierra in September, we have been solidly testing our software...