The vstsound file available here is a revised component of TGuitar's sound library.
It allows for updating the library without reinstallation and includes the following improvements:
- no more script errors caused by chords (v2)
- patterns will be recalled properly (v2)
- more compact user interface (v2)
- no more missing Chord Display in Chord Mode (v3)
April 22, 2020 / Mac & Windows
AS_TGuitar.vstsound v3 · 12 MB
Who needs to update?
The update is only needed if the installation has been performed using the TGuitar installer that was available in the Steinberg Download Assistant prior to April 22, 2020.
Here is how to verify if the installation on your system is up-to-date:
- Open the Steinberg Library Manager.
- At the top, select [HALION].
- In the section TGuitar, click on [DETAILS].
The second column in the line "TGuitar Presets" shows the file's version. If it is "v3", the installation is up-to-date.
If it is "v1" or "v2", you should install the revised vstsound file available above. See screenshot.
"TGuitar Samples" in the next line will not be updated and stays "v1".
- Download the file "AS_TGuitar.vstsound".
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- The Steinberg Library Manager opens and suggest the registration of the file within a pop-up window.
- Confirm the registration by clicking [OK].
Please download the full installer needed for a new installation
via the Steinberg Download Assistant.
The operation manual (PDF) is available on steinberg.help.