Search found 9 matches

Return

Re: Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

Anyone who agree for a custom keyboard scale? Like in Animoog app? Because many don't use midi hardware keyboard on the go. Please, it really makes easier to play. And we can get new way of playing notes which is only possible in touch screen devices.

Its third time i am suggesting this and no one responded..

I'd love this!
by ltf3
Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 1.8 - Roadmap

>Rather than bloat Cubasis with customizable keyboards I use what is already there.

True, you can use other Keyboards ( the one from Animoog is great! ) but using them means you are in another app, can't see transport controls, access Cubasis chord Pads etc etc.

Works if the other app's keyboard is controlling its own sound generator and I'm recording that over AudioBus, but otherwise its way too fiddly.

Plus this is a pretty simple enhancement to include. All the pieces are in place, its just really a note filter with a graphic. Playing a virtual screen keyboard is tricky ( specially with big hands, little talent) so I think its a required usability feature.

Please do it SB!

Thanks
by ltf3
Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

AAF please

Hi

Cubase can't be "Pro" without AAF import ... hell I have iPad apps which implement AAF!

Please modernize . OMF is deprecated and unsupported.

Thanks
by ltf3
Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis and Ipad Pro

Hopefully not just scale ... More real estate means more control space ...

More Memory equals better sounds...

faster processor gives us better effects?

maybe some innovative Pencil control to draw EQ curves / volume automation, trim events...

Lots of possibilities !
by ltf3
Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auria Pro

Auria Pro is an interesting development ... no question the product is modelled on a desktop DAW experience and the workflow within is entirely transferable to a bigger system. They've also included AAF project export to move work to any desktop DAW since they have no stake in which platform the iPad user prefers. I note with frustration that the only DAW I use which won't accept AFF is CUBASE PRO! To that end Auria is great educational tool ( I use it with students) and makes an easy point of entry for those used to other DAW's

Cubasis on the other hand bares a resemblance to CUBASE but its different enough IMO to make using it puzzling sometimes. So I wonder whether SB had the idea at the start that Cubasis would be simple to enourage users to move to Cubase, rather than providing a mobile experience for experienced Cubase users ? If so I think it was the wrong approach. While I enjoy Cubasis I just don't think the developers have set their sights high enough for the actual user group. Lets face it novice iOS users just wont find a better platform than Garage and for price, quality and ease of use. Cubasis feels itsaimed above that level ... but not far enough. Instruments aren't good enough, tools are too rudimentary... it feels 'stuck'.

I think SB need to reassess Cubasis and give it significantly more Cubase - like workflows and functionality Build it so Cubase/Nuendo users want to use it.

Oh... and please ... No Cubasis Pro version. Just make one great iOS platform.
by ltf3
Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis Summer Special: Only from July 6 to July 20!

Jaahans wrote:Any idea when this will be on sale next time? I am looking for iOS daw but don't feel like paying double price compared to what I would have paid last month..

Now is your chance. .. A special price and a nice upgrade!
by ltf3
Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: iOS 10?

HI

I updated my 9.7 inch iPad Pro to iOs 10.0.2 and iC Pro ran without issue all day/night yesterday! Love it ... I'd go nuts without access to my Palettes of buttons.

I use it with Nuendo 6.5 btw ... maybe this job will pay for the upgrade to 7.whatever, though I can't see one feature in there I care about! sigh....

I haven't had any iOS 10 issues at all so far ... phone or pad. A couple of my key Apps already updated so I seem to be covered.
by ltf3
Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic