Search found 17 matches

Re: So 7.5 is here (almost)

It is moderated......and it is now

This is not a discussion anymore and far away from the topic.

Best regards,

After deleting the offtopic things, I have reopended it again.

@ all guys stay at the topic, last and only warning
by Marcus
Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HS2-SE content ?

Hi Svenne,

I have asked, and double asked to make sure. The HSSE Content is a full content, if you buy the download update, if you buy the box version, if you download it from our website, if you are grace period eligible... it is always a full content.

Hope this helps!

by Luis Dongo
Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HS2-SE content ?

Svenne wrote:
Luis Dongo wrote:Hope this helps!

It surely does. Thanks for your effort.

Would it be too much to ask you to help with the location of the “VST Connect SE 2” pdf manual aswell?

Hi Svenne,

you will find a ? symbol on the lower right corner of the VST Connect SE 2's interface that opens the manual.

by Luis Dongo
Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase 7.5 Excruciating load times

Hello guys,

We are investigating this issue!
by crohde
Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mac-osx to win7-64 bit migration

You all know what "X" in OSX stands for , right?

You have been X' d! :mrgreen:

I couldn't resist...Happy new year everyone! :D

Best Regards
by Freddie H
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 7.5 Patch date ?

Hi all,

I just posted this as an announcement here:

The 7.5.10 update will be available from February 6, 2014 on!

by Helge Vogt
Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: [Mac] C7.5.30 and OS 10.10.0. 'Sup wi dat'?

After spending an entire day putting Yosemite through its paces - testing ALL my software, plug-ins, etc. I'm happy to say...

Yosemite passes with flying colors for me! And I'm super OCD about my systems. The transition was seamless, and all my DAWs, sessions, and plug-ins run as good or better than Mavericks.

That being said, I made sure ALL my software and plugs were updated to the latest version prior to performing the Yosemite upgrade.

Here's a few details if it helps anyone which appear to be working perfectly :

Syncrosoft & iLok drivers
UA's Apollo driver software (latest version 7.10.x) works flawlessly

Cubase 7.5.30 64-bit (have it pre-installed on Mavericks before the Yosemite upgrade. Otherwise you will need Steinberg's Yosemite install tool - but some users are reporting issues even with the tool.)
Pro Tools 11.2.1 64-bit
Adobe Audition CC 2014

Kontakt 4.5.1 64-bit (and I assume most, if not, all other Native Instruments plug-ins, though I read on other forums that Maschine and Guitar Rig are having problems)
Play 4.2.2
Spectrasonics (Omnisphere, Stylus RMX) 64-bit
Pianoteq 5.1.0 64-bit
WaveArts plugs
Waves - the plug-ins run, however be aware some forums report the WLC app currently has a bug that prevents you from authorizing new purchases or transferring licenses to/from the Waves cloud

I ran into tricky in my travels:
Avid's legacy hardware drivers are touchy. I tried an MBox 2 mini and it was not recognized by the system right away. I've posted instructions for getting it to work on Avid's DUC over here .
by orchetect
Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Disc images?

Hello Svenne,

are you sure the 9.2 GB file is an ISO image? It should be a dmg file for the Mac and a zip file for PC.
Those are full installers, one for each platform, hence the smaller size. They include all that's needed and you can use these for a clean install.

The hybrid PC/Mac ISO images are bigger (5.6+7.2GB).

by Fabio Bartolini
Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Cubase Pro 8.0.10 maintenance release planned for March

Hello all,

I would like to inform you that the next Cubase 8 update (8.0.10) has been delayed it will now be released in the middle of March. This update addresses issues with the pre-count and metronome click, resolves issues using Mackie Control remotes and improves stability using third-party plug-ins. A complete list of fixes will be announced at the date of availability.

Best regards,
by Guillermo
Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubase/EuCon assignments

YOu can avoid to have channels represented on both, your MCControl and your mcmix. BUt unfortunately only by Manual fader assignments via Eucontrol. The Thing that we would love to see here is; If a fader is fixed assigned to McControl it should simply dissappear from McMix.
by Elien
Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan status update on compatibility

Fo those not running Steinberg software exclusively, here's a list compiled by that lists the current state of El Capitan compatibility for most major DAWs.
by Dirk Stegemann
Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan status update on compatibility

Since the "update downtime" the knowledge article regarding El Capitan compatibility
now displays an article about Windows 10 compatibility !

Please fix a.s.a.p.

Please use this URL
by Ed Doll
Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: About the new VST Instruments online survey.

Been very busy, I see this has gone a long way in the meanwhile.

I wanted to reply to a couple questions for a few days now.

'Collected Issues' means the issue is reported in our internal tracking system, it is known and being worked on / on schedule / being discussed or planned.
There are many more collected tasks than those listed in the forum. Also, not all threads are moved to 'collected', even if actually collected (reasons may vary).

About the specific issues you asked for above:
The first one (BON-14128) should fit in 8.5.20. There is no 'fix version' set for the other two, but both are active tasks.

Yes, some fixes coming with 8.5.10 will also apply to 8.0.40 (automation, VCA, performance, etc.)

There are some important tasks related to the consistency of the performance across systems (starting from the next release already). This should benefit in particular the users having performance problems and those who witness a lesser performance compared to the previous version(s). All users should see an improvement, though.

That's it, pick the one you were waiting for, if any ;-)
by Fabio Bartolini
Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Real Time Performance and the role of CPU

Hey folks,

since more and more posts come up with performance questions about the right number of CPU cores for the best DAW performance, I thought I'd share this little video with you guys. It explains in a very good way the impact of the CPU on the real time performance of a DAW.

A little spoiler: it doesn't really matter. The bottle neck of the system which lead to performance issues are the bridges which connect other services like video, USB, harddrive etc. If they are slow and lock the CPU up with their own tasks, the CPU hast to wait for the requests to be finished to process another task like the audio material. This leaves the CPU mostly waiting even though there would be plenty enough of performance left and the CPU can't handle the audio material within the buffer time, which leads to drop outs. But see for yourself.
by Eneco
Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cubasis 2 now available

Improvements & Fixes
CB-335 Zooming behaviour in arrange window and editors has been reworked to provide enhanced precision and accuracy.
CB-3282 Response time has drastically been improved for menu bar and tool bar buttons.
CB-3081 Record mode tools have been added to tempo pop-up for improved usability.
CB-3145 Factory audio loop library has been converted to lossless FLAC format for improved quality.
CB-3273 Background color option has been added to the setup for the Arrange window.
CB-3209 Order of fixed insert slots can be swapped via corresponding icon.
CB-3289 Improves the cosmetic issue of iOS keyboard and text pop-ups overlapping.
CB-392 Overlapping events no longer flicker when zooming or scrolling.
CB-2947 Loading audio unit instances during playback no longer results in muted audio playback.
CB-3298 Releasing the pitch-bend wheel now correctly resets its value.
CB-3314 Fixes the graphical issue of overlaying event names and event lengths.
CB-3321 Fixes the problem of unreliable rendering of Cubasis when transferring a file via Air Drop.
CB-3341 Fixes the problem of unreliable rendering of Cubasis when deleting user files via WiFi.
CB-3063 Fixes a rare phenomenon where audio files can get lost after recording, renaming and reloading a project.
CB-3028 Solves a rare problem where undoing a track recording could lead to losing corresponding I/O track settings.
CB-3045 Fixes a rare issue where undoing a recording can lead to renaming of the corresponding track.
CB-3129 Fixes a problem where the user interface of Blamsoft Viking appears broken after being assigned as AU instrument.
CB-3127 Freezing an AU track that contains Moog Model 15 now leads to expected results.
CB-2919 Fixes a problem where loading a project that contains a NS1 AU instrument instance could lead to unreliable behaviour of Cubasis.
CB-2205 Swing quantize settings are now properly saved with the project.
CB-3046 Fixes a problem where activating cycle mode during pre-count can lead to loosing recordings.
CB-3062 Activating cycle mode during count-in no longer leads to unwanted results.
CB-3110 Fixes defective samples of Microsonic’s Mellow EP instrument.
CB-3159 Type parameter of filter effect plug-in can now be automated as expected.
CB-3145 Importing loops from the factory library no longer results in wrong audio event lengths.
CB-3170 Return to stop in record mode now works as expected when having roll/count enabled.
CB-3175 Solves a problem where importing 96 kHz samples could lead to broken MiniSampler instruments.
CB-3210 Deleting an effect no longer interacts with other effect or track automations.
CB-3162 Fixes a graphical issue where importing .wav files could lead to overlapping between waveform and event size.
by LSlowak
Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 8.5 trying to go online

On Windows:
C:/Program Files/Steinberg/Cubase 8.5/Components/hubservice.dll
by Martin.Jirsak
Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic