Search found 9 matches

Return

windows 10

Hi all,
somebody knows about compatibility Win 10 and Cubase 8 pro?

Thank you
Ricky
by Raincoat
Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: key commands not working

Very strange indeed. Have you had a look in the Key Commands programming window to see if all your key commands are still assigned or if they have somehow been erased?
by J-S-Q
Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: key commands not working

Have you accidentally activated the Virtual Keyboard in the Transport Panel?
by SteveInChicago
Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Smart Click now available

Any idea whether there will be an Android version?

Cheers
James
by Jymbul
Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C9 hidden features thread

You can now connect MIDI devices after Cubase has booted, so no need to reboot Cubase if you need to connect a MIDI device after Cubase has loaded.
by andyjh
Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Google hangouts/Greg Ondo

Did this informative series usually on YouTube get cancelled?

I've not seen anything since either November or December, 2016.

Rick

Word was the January episode was held, but bad audio prevented its release.

Don't know about the February episode. I like watching them (after they've been annotated with a "Table of Contents" by very generous watchers!).
by alexis
Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Win 10 64 UR44 and Sonarworks not working

I got the UR44 working with Sonarworks using VB Audio Voicemeter. It let me control the inputs and outputs of the UR44 so that I could use Sonarworks playback and UR44 mic input w/o creating a feedback loop.
I was then able to complete the Sonarworks setup so I could see the results of my room acoustics.

Neither Sonarworks nor Steinberg support pointed me in this direction. Everyone kept saying I need to run the UR44 in ASIO mode but I already was using the Yamaha ASIO driver I downloaded for the UR44 for Win 10.
What I needed was a way to control the inputs and outputs of the UR44 so that it would work with Sonarworks.

Anyway, I am good now. Maybe this thread will help the next person trying to do this.
by Rimshot65
Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Win 10 64 UR44 and Sonarworks not working

I can't get my UR44 to show the 4 audio input channels thru Windows 10 record or play.
My UR44 works great thru m DAWS but Sonarworks requires that I see 4 inputs thru Windows.
I have downloaded the latest Win drivers but can't get this going.

Sonarworks rep told me I had to get the UR44 showing all the inputs before their software would work.

Anyone have any ideas?

TIA.
by Rimshot65
Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic