Absolute 2 Download and installation process

Hi,

I Recently bought Absolute 2 collection. The download link is for an installer which is of only 82 MB but the total packet size is around 60 GB. Can some one help me understand why is this difference?

Can I download the entire collection on one machine and then move it to my workstation for installation?

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

Yes

Hi,

This 82 MB file is just a download manager or also an installer?

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

It’s a download manager, it will download the installers for everything in the Absolute 2 collection to a specific folder. You can also run the installers that have finished downloading from within it.

Thanks Romantique,

I will try that…

Regards,

Milind

Hi,

I already have Cubase Pro 8.5 installed on my machine. Now I have purchased Absolute 2 collection. I clearly see that Retrologue 2 is a repeat. In this case what should I do?

Should I reinstall it while installing Absolute 2 collection or…I will get an option to deselect it? or system will automatically alert me and take the appropriate action?

Please advice…

Is there any other Vst or effect which need this kind of attention during installation?

Thanks and Regards,

Milind

You get to pick what you want to download and install. It’s safe to install Retrologue 2 over your current installation if you want to do that.