Page 1 of 1

Missing Libraries - SOLVED

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:16 pm
by auggybendoggy
** SOLVED **

I own Pop Essentials and Songwriters Essentials. Both are registered on my elicense.

Installed them on my desktop, but neither of them show up. I installed on my laptop and it's there.

Anyone have any advice?

Re: Missing Libraries

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:43 am
by auggybendoggy
Well, after speaking with tech support, they don't know what's the problem

If I use the sound browser, it finds the presets. But if I look it up in groove agent, nothing.

Re: Missing Libraries

Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:36 am
by elzouzou
Hi! Had the same problem with " funk essentials".

Uninstalled it . Downloaded again from the download manager. Installed again. Now it works.

You could try it and see if it helps. :)

Re: Missing Libraries

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:37 am
by auggybendoggy
Ok, so I'll give that a shot and keep my fingers crossed :)

Re: Missing Libraries

Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:56 am
by auggybendoggy
Brother (or Sister),
You have saved me. I'll edit my original post to explain your resolution and let Tech Support know how it's done.

Thank you so much!

Re: Missing Libraries - SOLVED

Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:05 am
by Normonster
If you can see a VST library in Library Manager and you have an active license on e-licenser but can't load it, this worked for me with Groove Agent 5 and Songwriter Essentials expansion pack (just one VST library was missing - all others had installed without the need for this disabling of the firewall - I had tried everything else I could find on the internet). I ran into this issue after a fresh install on a new PC.

1. Uninstall VST library from Steinberg Library Manager
2. Uninstall VST library from PC using Add/Remove Programs
3. Disable all firewall/virus protection
4. DL/Unzip/Install library in default folder
5. Re-enable firewall/virus protection

Of course also get all the updates and let e-licenser do what it does.

The VST library Songwriter Essentials consists of two files, but only one was showing up (and in a directory different from the others). Firewall was blocking one of the files even when I moved it manually, etc.