5033 and 5043 issue.

When I double click in the numerical field of Portico 5033 or Portico 5043 controls to type in new values, Cubase often crashes, but not always. I’m now too scared to use that function…

Is this a known issue, and if so, is there a fix in the pipeline?

Cheers from Very Hot Oz,

Mauri.

Hey, Mauri.

I’ve been using both quite a bit lately and haven’t experienced any crashes entering values. Still on Cubase 7.0.6 here, though.

Just thought I’d respond since this is a low traffic area, it seems …

BTW, I’ll take some of that heat. It’s been a brutal winter around here.

Thanks for the reply ‘Mr Pickens’,

That Portico problem is so sporatic I can’t pin it down to anything specific, seems to be ‘one of those things’ :wink:.
It, at least, does’nt stop me from using the plugs, which are very, very good.

As far as the heat here, you could have as much as you like, getting into the +40C is a bit much, but at least I don’t have to be working on a construction site, like I used to do as a young man, heh heh heh!

Cheers mate,

Mauri.

VST2 or VST3 version?

Thanks for your reply, Neil,

It is the VST3 versions, mainly the 5033 but it seems so random I can’t pin it down to anything. By far, most of the time they both work as expected and is really not a biggie, but I am a bit reluctant to type in new values as C7 x64 has crashed a few times.

Thanks mate,

Mauri.

I have the same problem with the Yamaha Vintage and Tape Emulation Plug-Ins. Often, Cubase instantly crashes when I double click on a control to type in a value.

Regards, Mikael

I had the same problem while i was using Windows PC. Now i am on the mac and don’t have this crashes. Looks like it’s a PC only related problem.