Portico-Wishlist: Analyzer & Right Click Q-curve

All topics on the Yamaha Vintage and RND Portico Plug-ins
chris12345

Portico-Wishlist: Analyzer & Right Click Q-curve

Post by chris12345 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Hello !

At first i'd like to say how much i love these two plugins, they're certainly the best i've ever used (there's no comparable EQ for me, and i've been using ALL of them ;) ) and can't be happier with that purchase.
However, i'd wish for some (simple?) functionalities, if there are any updates planned:
  • - A background spectrum analyzer...this would be like christmas, eastern and my birthday on one day :)
    I know Rupert Neve didn't have those in his schematics, but to me this is one of the greatest advantages of EQ plugins - and would make the 5033 an interstellar plugin... no wait, there's something else:

- The other thing is quite simple i guess: controlling the Q-curve via right click/drag...as many other plugs are doing it. This would make operation a lot more friendly and efficient.

- The last wish is for the compressor: how about a wet/dry fader for parallel compression ?
Thats all...btw, i'd pay (a little) for an update/grade of these implementations. On the other hand...it's christmas soon... :D
thank you!

TimoWildenhain

Re: Portico-Wishlist: Analyzer & Right Click Q-curve

Post by TimoWildenhain » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 pm

Hello,

thank you very much for these useful suggestions and your positive feedback on our Neve plug-ins.
I will forward the suggestions to our planning department, but of course cannot promise something.

Thanks,
Timo
Timo Wildenhain - Head of Business Unit
Professional Audio Unit
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace!

bilekt3

Post by bilekt3 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Timo, same wishes here. Please do not throw this effects away, they are genial and easy to use!
Tomas Bilek | Solution Architect, Functional Developer (Clojure, F#) | Prague, Czech Republic

MacBook Pro 15', Nuendo 7.X+NEK, Absolute Collection 2, Fab Filter Plugins, RND Portico Bundle, Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel, 2CAudio Reverbs

fuzzydude

Post by fuzzydude » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:17 am

+1
Comps+OS: Macbook Pro's 10.13.4 I PC's - i7's - M2's - SSD's - 128 gigs of ram I Win10 Pro 64 (1709)I Nuendo 8.2.1 I Cubase Pro 9.5.3 Pro I Wavelab 9.5.25 Pro

Return to “Yamaha Vintage and Rupert Neve Designs Portico Plug-Ins”