All topics on the Yamaha Vintage and RND Portico Plug-ins
- New Member
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 pm
At first i'd like to say how much i love these two plugins, they're certainly the best i've ever used (there's no comparable EQ for me, and i've been using ALL of them
) and can't be happier with that purchase.
However, i'd wish for some (simple?) functionalities, if there are any updates planned:
- - A background spectrum analyzer...this would be like christmas, eastern and my birthday on one day
I know Rupert Neve didn't have those in his schematics, but to me this is one of the greatest advantages of EQ plugins - and would make the 5033 an interstellar plugin... no wait, there's something else:
- The other thing is quite simple i guess: controlling the Q-curve via right click/drag...as many other plugs are doing it. This would make operation a lot more friendly and efficient.
- The last wish is for the compressor: how about a wet/dry fader for parallel compression ?
Thats all...btw, i'd pay (a little) for an update/grade of these implementations. On the other hand...it's christmas soon...
- Posts: 954
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 am
thank you very much for these useful suggestions and your positive feedback on our Neve plug-ins.
I will forward the suggestions to our planning department, but of course cannot promise something.
Timo Wildenhain - Senior Manager
Marketing & Business Development ProAudio
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Checkout Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and MySpace!
- Junior Member
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 am
Timo, same wishes here. Please do not throw this effects away, they are genial and easy to use!
Tomas Bilek | Solution Architect, Functional Developer (Clojure, F#) | Prague, Czech Republic
MacBook Pro 15', Nuendo 7.X+NEK, Absolute Collection 2, Fab Filter Plugins, RND Portico Bundle, Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel, 2CAudio Reverbs
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Comps+OS: Macbook Pro's 10.12 I PC's - i7's - M2's - SSD's - 128 gigs of ram I Win10 Pro 64 I Nuendo 8.1.1 I Cubase Pro 9.5.2 Pro I Wavelab 9.5.25 Pro
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests