C6 - UK - UPS say it's on its way

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
matjones

Re: C6 - UK - UPS say it's on its way

Post by matjones »

nope nowt here either!
Will just have to console myself with the nice AKG K702s i bought the other day instead ;)
Cubase 10.5.12 Asus Z390-Plus, i9 9900 @ (3.7) 5GHz, 64GB DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, RME Multiface II PCIe, SSL Alpha Channel/Fusion, UAD2 Octo/Solo/Quad, UA6176, Neve 8801/8803, Loads of plugs, WL10, Melodyne Studio 5, Arturia VC7, iZotope MPS, Eventide XI, Various toys, Telefunken, Neumann, AKG, Austrian Audio, Sontronics, Shure Mics, Adam A7X and Avantone monitors, AKG K702, ATH-M70x, Nektar P6, Warwick, Spector Basses, Gibson Les Paul Studio & loads of other junk.

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when they're open.

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse »

Nothing here either - no communication about delivery at all.

I did get the sales email to say Cubase 6 has been released and if I'd like to buy it!!! How annoying is that?!

matjones

Post by matjones »

wodehouse wrote:Nothing here either - no communication about delivery at all.

I did get the sales email to say Cubase 6 has been released and if I'd like to buy it!!! How annoying is that?!

oh now that's just rubbing it in now isn't it! ;)
Cubase 10.5.12 Asus Z390-Plus, i9 9900 @ (3.7) 5GHz, 64GB DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, RME Multiface II PCIe, SSL Alpha Channel/Fusion, UAD2 Octo/Solo/Quad, UA6176, Neve 8801/8803, Loads of plugs, WL10, Melodyne Studio 5, Arturia VC7, iZotope MPS, Eventide XI, Various toys, Telefunken, Neumann, AKG, Austrian Audio, Sontronics, Shure Mics, Adam A7X and Avantone monitors, AKG K702, ATH-M70x, Nektar P6, Warwick, Spector Basses, Gibson Les Paul Studio & loads of other junk.

TonyB

Re: C6 - UK - it's here

Post by TonyB »

I have it in my hand !!

..well I had to do something while I was waiting for the big brown van...

..but really it arrived mid-day.
Daren't install till tonight though in case it affects my paid C5 work this afternoon.
..box feels nice though !!
| Cubase 8 | Wavelab 8 | Windows 7 (64bit) | PC Intel i7 | Motu Traveller | Halion 5 |

GroovinDJ

Post by GroovinDJ »

It feels nice?!

What - is it designed by Apple? :lol:

I've just checked YouTube - nobody's done a Cubase 6 unboxing video yet. Now's your chance to tease us all!
Cubase - Yamaha n12 - Ableton Live Suite - Reason - Sony Acid Pro - Adobe Audition - Sony Vegas - Virtual DJ - Traktor - Gizmolabs RPM

TonyB

Post by TonyB »

GroovinDJ wrote:It feels nice?!

What - is it designed by Apple? :lol:

I've just checked YouTube - nobody's done a Cubase 6 unboxing video yet. Now's your chance to tease us all!
:D
..now if I had time maybe I'd have done just that !! Customer arriving soon though.
Anyhow, I unwrapped it on the loo so maybe a bit too exciting for youTube ?
Really hope all you guys hear something soon.
| Cubase 8 | Wavelab 8 | Windows 7 (64bit) | PC Intel i7 | Motu Traveller | Halion 5 |

GroovinDJ

Post by GroovinDJ »

Now I'm getting worried!

You unwrapped it on the loo, it feels nice, you have it in your hand?

Methinks some of us are getting a little too excited...

:lol:
Cubase - Yamaha n12 - Ableton Live Suite - Reason - Sony Acid Pro - Adobe Audition - Sony Vegas - Virtual DJ - Traktor - Gizmolabs RPM

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse »

Hello Tony,

Are you saying it simply turned up without being informed of a tracking code? If you had got a TC, how long before was this emailed to you (hours / days)?

Still looking like some of us who bought it first have been overlooked.

TonyB

Re: C6 - UK - woohoo

Post by TonyB »

GroovinDJ wrote:Now I'm getting worried!

You unwrapped it on the loo, it feels nice, you have it in your hand?

Methinks some of us are getting a little too excited...

:lol:
lol you're not wrong !!
Last edited by TonyB on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TonyB

Post by TonyB »

wodehouse wrote:Hello Tony,

Are you saying it simply turned up without being informed of a tracking code? If you had got a TC, how long before was this emailed to you (hours / days)?

Still looking like some of us who bought it first have been overlooked.
No, I got an email that it had been dispatched on 18th Jan at 11pm.
Tracking number was working within the hour .. see first post.
It is very odd though that many of you, who seemed to have ordered the day before me, still have had no shipping info.

matjones

Post by matjones »

I just got off the phone to asknet uk... mine hasn't even been despatched yet.... bought mine on friday and our guitarist bought his on saturday.. he's had the email so there seems to be no system to them shipping it.

They told me mine should be here tomorrow or monday.

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse »

Don't you just hate it when they say 'should be'? That could be mean anything.

GroovinDJ

Post by GroovinDJ »

You mean like "The upgrade to Cubase 7 should be free".....

:roll:

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse »

matjones wrote:I just got off the phone to asknet uk... mine hasn't even been despatched yet.... bought mine on friday and our guitarist bought his on saturday.. he's had the email so there seems to be no system to them shipping it.

Have you got their telephone number? If so, I can ring and check. Thanks.

Watty

Post by Watty »

Mine arrived this morning, a full day earlier than the UPS tracking estimated yesterday :-)
ASUS P626 Revolution, Intel i7 935, 4GB Kingston. Cubase 5.1, Pro Tools HD 8.1, Digidesign C|24

matjones

Post by matjones »

wodehouse wrote:
matjones wrote:I just got off the phone to asknet uk... mine hasn't even been despatched yet.... bought mine on friday and our guitarist bought his on saturday.. he's had the email so there seems to be no system to them shipping it.

Have you got their telephone number? If so, I can ring and check. Thanks.

Here you go dude... not one for cheshire so you'll have to ring the Uk one ;) he he i've been to crewe you know! :lol:

Europe: + 49 (0)721 96458 8092 (English)

UK: +44-871-6640173 (0,10 GBP per minute)

US / Canada / South America: 1-877-873-1459 or 415-449-5700

our guitarist got his copy earlier... ordered the day after me too, alphabetically later in the alphabet than me... my payment went through immediately so there appears to be absolutely no method to their shipping 'strategy'.....
that's steiny for you! ;)

wodehouse

Post by wodehouse »

Even though I've had no email confirmation of anything, I've done some research on my order and it seems Steinberg and UPS are at odds over the status of my order.
Cubase Confusion.jpg
(143.17 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

matjones

Post by matjones »

hmmmm that makes sense actually as the woman i spoke to on the phone did sound a little confused and perplexed.... not very good is it!

Betamac

Post by Betamac »

Hello Guys

I got the Tracking number and intially got the same detail on the ups tracking (we havent got the shipment yet), you should find it updates quite quickly,

Mine said that yesterday, today I see the 'Barking' message

Its left barking apparently now

My invoice and another email only came today. At least we are on the first shipment
PC - Intel 3930k Hex core (oc'd at 4.5 gig), 16G DDR Ram, Windows 10 64 bit, Sapphire ATI Radeon 5770 Graphics, Big Screen in front, smaller screen at side. Cubase 64 Bit - Ozone 6, T Racks S3, Komplete 7 - Various Waves plugs. Focusrite Interface - Yamaha HS80 Monitors, Audio Technica ATH M50 headphones. Logitech G600 mouse. Comfy Chair, 2 Pg Tips chimps.

sturgeon

Post by sturgeon »

Arrived installed and working!
Cubase Pro 10.0.5, IC Pro, W10 Pro x64, Xeon X5675 (4gHz Hexa Core 12 Thread), Asus P6T, 12 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Triple Channel RAM, Samsung EVO 840 SSD x 1, 2 x SATA300 HD, EMU 1616m PCIE. Coolermaster V 700W PSU, ATI R5 230 2GB Passive GPU. 2 x 22" Benq Monitors, Focusrite VRM

rockville

Post by rockville »

Ordered on the 13th and left Barking tonight for Scotland hopefully. It was down as a Monday delivery so it should make that ok.

ruddy duck

Post by ruddy duck »

Just received an email. :)
It says :"Treatment of any kind of erectile dysfunction starts with oral medications. Order meds you can on this site."

Nothing from Steinberg though. :(

Betamac

Post by Betamac »

Ha

Yeah I checked my junk email folder to look for steinberg emails too :? :lol:
PC - Intel 3930k Hex core (oc'd at 4.5 gig), 16G DDR Ram, Windows 10 64 bit, Sapphire ATI Radeon 5770 Graphics, Big Screen in front, smaller screen at side. Cubase 64 Bit - Ozone 6, T Racks S3, Komplete 7 - Various Waves plugs. Focusrite Interface - Yamaha HS80 Monitors, Audio Technica ATH M50 headphones. Logitech G600 mouse. Comfy Chair, 2 Pg Tips chimps.

Return to “Older Cubase versions”