Nuendo 5.5 activation code issue resolved

Hello, I need Nuendo 5.5 and NEK 5.5 codes. Any chance of getting those today?

Sent them a minute ago

Hello, I’m also waiting on the Nuendo 5.5 activation code to arrive. Is there anything you can do to speed that up?

Thanks!

Please check MySteinberg for a Nuendo 5.5 activation code.

No, this won’t continue with Nuendo 6 I hope

And I think we will actually fix this for Nuendo 5.5 as well. Better late than never, I guess.

Hello!
Please check MySteinberg. I need Nuendo 5.5 and NEK 5.5 activation code.
Thanks!

You can find two activation codes in your account now.

Hello Sir
I activated Nuendo 4 to 5 on 08.09.2012, 07:51 Time, But i don’t get Nuendo 5.5 Activation Code
i have Mac OSX 10.7.4 Lion Nuendo 5.0.1 not working properly ( Power PC error was occurred )

A new activation code has been placed in your account.

Thank you sir for quick activation code given :smiley:

Hi,

I have the same issue :frowning: Please place an 5.5 activation code into my account. Thank you very much.

Done!

Well, I have tried everything. When I launch Nuendo 5.5 it is asking for new activation and nothing works. Im really not happy with steinberg right now. No phone in usa, canada not working this week, no one responded to online help request, what the heck is going on with this company? I need to talk to someone to straighten out a load of issues including why my Nuendo 5 install sais that ist educational!

Did you download your license into your LCC?
Does the license show in your LCC?
Did you update the eLicenser?

Fredo

Hi,

i have 2 copies of nuendo 5.0 in MySteinberg but only received one activation code for nuendo 5.5 :frowning:

can you help?

thank you very much. :slight_smile:

There’s another code waiting for you now.

Please, send me 5.5 code.
Thank you :slight_smile:

The code has been generated and can be found in your account.

I do as well need a NEK 5.5 activation code. I can´t find any way to get it. Maybe here?

Please find the update activation code in your MySteinberg account.