Yamaha takes over Nuendo support for Europe

For users of legacy Steinberg Nuendo software
Steinberg Service

Yamaha takes over Nuendo support for Europe

Post by Steinberg Service » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm

From July 1, 2012, Yamaha Music Europe (YME) takes over the first-level customer support for Steinberg’s Nuendo product family. YME has been distributing Nuendo within Europe since April 1 and this structure change now tightens sales, service and support, resulting in a new level of customer relationship.

The support section for the following countries, which are supported by Steinberg directly, have been updated to reflect the changes for Nuendo:
  • BeNeLux
  • France
  • Germany, Austria and Switzerland
  • Italy
  • Portugal
  • Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland)
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom and Ireland
For all other countries, the existing contact via the local distributor remains valid.
Support Team
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: Yamaha takes over Nuendo support for Europe

Post by MattiasNYC » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Last edited by MattiasNYC on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

fenderchris

Post by fenderchris » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 pm

".... further on"

What does that mean?
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

Windows-7 Pro 64-bit, i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Nuendo-8.2.0, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango-1 + 12-fader expansion, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Halion Sonic 2, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for iPhone and Android (killed by its parents at birth)
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.

Bodo
Steinberg Employee

Post by Bodo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 am

Steinberg Service wrote:[...] the [..] forum will be maintained [...]
Imho this does not say anything about additional support. It depends on how you interpret "maintain". I think this is just the technical stuff and minor moderation.

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

We have updated the announcement to make it more clear.
The Nuendo forum is not part of the announcement anymore because it will simply stay a part of this forum and we (especially Fredo) will continue as before.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Indeed, this only affects Nuendo products.
The distribution had already changed to Yamaha in April and with Nuendo Live being released soon which will mainly be used with the Yamaha CL console series, it makes sense to have Yamaha focus on the Nuendo support from now on. All other products will stay at the Steinberg support here in Hamburg.
Also, all other countries will still have the same support resources as before, so nothing changes for the USA, Canada and other non-European countries.

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:15 pm

We always strive for delivering the best between-the-lines reading experience there is ;)

Fredo
External Moderator

Post by Fredo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:30 pm

And that the between-the-lines reading is customized for each indivudual user.

Fredo

fenderchris

Post by fenderchris » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

EdDoll wrote:We have updated the announcement to make it more clear.
The Nuendo forum is not part of the announcement anymore because it will simply stay a part of this forum and we (especially Fredo) will continue as before.
EdDoll wrote:Indeed, this only affects Nuendo products.
The distribution had already changed to Yamaha in April and with Nuendo Live being released soon which will mainly be used with the Yamaha CL console series, it makes sense to have Yamaha focus on the Nuendo support from now on. All other products will stay at the Steinberg support here in Hamburg.
Also, all other countries will still have the same support resources as before, so nothing changes for the USA, Canada and other non-European countries.
So Nuendo support is now being done by Yamaha but the Nuendo Forum remains with Steinberg in Hamburg - is that correct?
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

Windows-7 Pro 64-bit, i7 Quad core 2.66 15GB ram, Nuendo-8.2.0, Wavelab-6, 2x MR816CSX, RME FireFace UFX, SmartAV Tango-1 + 12-fader expansion, MOTU Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Halion-5, Halion Sonic 2, Kontakt-5, Roland V-Drums TD-20X
Cubase iC Pro for iPhone and Android (killed by its parents at birth)
Omnisphere, Trillian + loads of real instruments.

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Post by MattiasNYC » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Fenderchris, yes that is correct! The forum stays with us and you will continue to register your Nuendo products at MySteinberg and get downloads from our website as well.

pauldeboer2

Post by pauldeboer2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Yamaha support does not exist. Not by e-mail, not by phone. I guess there will be some hotline for Nuendo users with yamaha hardware. But that one is very exclusive....
All my former posts have been deleted so I became newby again. Using Nuendo 8.2, Halion, Wavelab 9.5 pro on a I7 16GB W7 64b PC/Focusrite audio Interface/BlackMagic

pauldeboer2

Post by pauldeboer2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Sorry but http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/sup ... glish.html is a queue only at very high expenses and not for Nuendo users. It would be better if there was a Nuendo support webform so I could request to look at a sample project file. At the moment in the mySteinberg account there is a button for such a request, but that is a redirect to the main steinberg support page....
All my former posts have been deleted so I became newby again. Using Nuendo 8.2, Halion, Wavelab 9.5 pro on a I7 16GB W7 64b PC/Focusrite audio Interface/BlackMagic

Return to “Older Nuendo versions”