Hyper Modules

For users of legacy Steinberg VST Instruments | VST Effects software
Pete A

Hyper Modules

Post by Pete A »

I know Hypersonic is discontinued and will not run on 64-bit windows (which I am now running on) but my e-licenser still shows an active license for the hyper modules (US-1, GP-2 and NB-3).

I still have the disk for the modules and have tried to install it. It seems to have put the Hypersonic Content in the correct folder but it doesn't show up in the VST plugins in Cubase. However, it also tried to install Hypersonic 1.1 so I'm not sure if it worked correctly

I thought I might be able to access the content either through Hyper Sonic or Halion?

st10ss

Re: Hyper Modules

Post by st10ss »

wich 64-bit Windows?

It differs from version to version where Cubase searches for VST-2 Plugins.

Maybe you have to edit the vst folder path!?
Steffen
DAW: Nuendo, Cubase, Wavelab
Plugins: Fabfilter, UAD, Eventide, Waves, Voxengo, SIR, Native Instruments
Desks: A&H dLive (Live Sound), A&H QU16 (Live Sound), Yamaha DM1000(Home Studio)
i5 6400, 16GB RAM, Win10Pro 2004

Post by Guest »

Pete A wrote:I know Hypersonic is discontinued and will not run on 64-bit windows (which I am now running on) but my e-licenser still shows an active license for the hyper modules (US-1, GP-2 and NB-3).
It seems to be possible to run Hypersonic on a 64-bit system with JBridge

Pete A

Post by Pete A »

I seem to have solved this. I ran the Hypersonic installer by double-clicking on the exe directly rather than trying to let it auto-install. It now runs fine which is fantastic!

Hope anyone else having problems with Hypersonic sees this and it helps them too!

Miroslav

Post by Miroslav »

I was very surprised when I instaled C6 on Windows 7 64 bit. My Hipersonic 2 is working without eny
issues. I could not believe. Even all moduls are working, but You have to open another track with Hipersonic.And there you see all moduls.
Miroslav

Sonik

Post by Sonik »

Miroslav wrote:I was very surprised when I instaled C6 on Windows 7 64 bit. My Hipersonic 2 is working without eny
issues. I could not believe. Even all moduls are working, but You have to open another track with Hipersonic.And there you see all moduls.
Miroslav
Yes, this was a nice BUG from Hypersonic :)
Macbook Pro i9 32gb|Studio One 5|Protools 2020.11|Cubase Pro 10.5.20|Wavelab 10.0.40|Logic X|Apollo Quad|2xUAD-2 Sattellite
Manley Massive Passive|Thermionic Phoenix Mastering Plus|Maselec MLA-2|API 2500|Avalon 737sp|Summit TLA-100A|Distressor EL8-X|Apogee Symphony||Euphonix McMix x2|Dangerous Music 2 Bus LT|Grace Design m905|ATC SCM20 ASL Pro|Amphion One18|
Halion Sonic 3|Komplete12 Ultimate|Stylus RMX|Trilian|Omnisphere 2.6|VSL Strings|EW Pianos|ReFx Nexus 3|AirMusicTech|Sylenth|Predator|Kick 2|Serum|ANA2|Korg Collection 2
UAD|Waves|Soundtoys|Melodyne|Softube|Brainworx|PluginAlliance|Fabfilter|Sonnox|Eventide|Oeksound

Return to “Legacy Steinberg VST Instruments | VST Effects”