No way to activate effects on input channel ??

This section is about Steinberg's UR and UR-RT USB audio interfaces product range
funkstone

No way to activate effects on input channel ??

Post by funkstone »

I would like to direct monitor with the compressor on that should be available for monitoring on the inputs.

Looking at p 28 in the UR 28 manuel shows a small vertical rectangle in the hardware part of the mixer, move this rectangle to tell cubase where in the chain to apply the effect.

I cant access the effect because I dont have that rectangle in my GUI and cant seem to get it to appear.

What am I missing?
cubase 10.5, Reason 11, Abelton 10, Komplete Ultimate 10 PC with i9 processor and 32gb RAm, 2015 Macbook Pro i7 , 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, UR28M, CC121,many guitars, ouds, and plucked strings too many effect pedals, and not enough time.

funkstone

Re: No way to activate effects on input channel ??

Post by funkstone »

solved:

zoom on mixer was set too narrow to see that controller, zoom out and I can see it.
cubase 10.5, Reason 11, Abelton 10, Komplete Ultimate 10 PC with i9 processor and 32gb RAm, 2015 Macbook Pro i7 , 16GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, UR28M, CC121,many guitars, ouds, and plucked strings too many effect pedals, and not enough time.

Return to “Steinberg UR Series”