CMC-AI Jog Mode - Cubase Pro 8

Thanks for the suggestion but i already have a ShuttleExpress, (yes i know it’s not the same thing) but the Avid transport seems too big for me.
i’m waiting for the Faderport v2 to see if it’s better as it has the same feature too and a lot of other ones which could replace several CMC (i admit that the fact we must use the Shift button to have access to half of the possibilites su*ks, but if it can remplace 4 or 5 of my CMC it would be"ok".

I thought the CMC series (i have all of them) would be a solution for me but i use ihem rarely due to the way my desk is “done”.
like you i use mainly the Jog for the main volume control, and it’s the feature i use the most of all of them lol.
I need to have them in front of me, but in front of me I have my computer keyboard and my Midi Keyboard, so all the CMC are on the left, and the hand / Arm must do too much movement to access to one feature. The solution would be to change the desk but, haha… not that easy.

for my issue, i found a temporary workaround. i use Midi bome translator, so when i turn the jog, it’s add via a logical preset, a +1 or -1 Velocity data. not perfect but it work.