Steinberg CMC PD and Cubase 7 elements Arranger track

This section is about Steinberg's CMC controllers
ekral

Steinberg CMC PD and Cubase 7 elements Arranger track

Post by ekral » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello,

is it possible to control Cubase 7 elements Arranger track using the Steinberg CMC PD ?

Thanks

DaveAbbott

Re: Steinberg CMC PD and Cubase 7 elements Arranger track

Post by DaveAbbott » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:05 am

Hi Ekral

I'm pretty sure what you want to do would be possible using key commands, bank 16 on the PD gives you 16 pads which can be assigned to just about anything, including key commands(I use a couple in my setup)and the arrange track has a couple of key commands and if you added Markers into that you should be able to acheive what you want(even though I don't know exactly what that is!!!:-)

Best Regards

Dave
Dave Abbott
Entertainer | Musician | Producer
cricket@iafrica.com

Computer i7 3 Ghz CPU, Intel Mobo, DX58SO, 12Gig DDR1600 RAM, System Drive 64 Gig SSD + 480 Gig SSD sample drive + 3 x 1TB recording and sample drives.
Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, Cubase 9.5 Pro, NI Komplete Ultimate, UAD, Waves, and various other plugs
Interface: Steinberg UR824 with Focusrite ISA One, Focusrite Octopre, Cubase Elements 8.5 with Steinberg UR44 on spare machine. Cubase Elements 9.5 with Focusrite 18i8 on Stage Laptop (Dell 6430 i7 with 8gig RAM)
Korg Taktile 49 Controller Steinberg CC121 Controller

Rule 1: Have Fun! Rule 2: It's Not Serious! Rule 3: When in doubt refer to Rule 1!!

Return to “Steinberg CMC Series”