Mac High Sierra - Padshop Pro instability

All topics on Padshop and Padshop Pro
windsongstudio

Mac High Sierra - Padshop Pro instability

Post by windsongstudio » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:28 pm

I have updated to Mac High Sierra and I am experiencing Padshop Pro instability with the AU in Logic Pro. I went to the support site and see the asterisk next to the March 2015 download that says this is a known issue. Will Steinberg be releasing a new installer of Padshop Pro that addresses this issue? If so, I would be happy to be a "beta" for the fix. Padshop Pro is an important part of my music making and I would very much like to return to a stable experience with Padshop Pro. Thank you.

windsongstudio

Re: Mac High Sierra - Padshop Pro instability

Post by windsongstudio » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:23 pm

I posted this issue nine days ago with the expectation that someone from Steinberg would read and reply to my question. Is this not how it works? Should I be directing my question to some other forum? Is there a direct email that I should be using to contact support about Padshop Pro issues? Am I better off trying to place a phone call to the company?

Thank you for reading this and for any direction that you could provide me. Padshop Pro is an important plugin for us and I am hoping that there is a way forward for customers. Happy Holidays.

rangel

Post by rangel » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:19 am

Padshop Pro on High Sierra crashes Ableton 10 also, sound like time for a bug fix!

raymondd

Post by raymondd » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:22 pm

With MAC OS X 10.13.3, Ableton Live 10 doesn't even recognize the .au component for PadShop Pro...I hope there is an update soon that corrects this. I'm sure Logic users are in the same boat.

Return to “Padshop and Padshop Pro”