Padshop Pro / Retrologue AU patch released

Hi everyone,
thank you so much for all the great feedback back we received in the first couple of weeks after releasing Padshop Pro and Retrologue. We are still amazed how well Padshop Pro and Retrologue are perceived and enjoy all the great custom sounds that you can find all over the internet. In addition we also received lots of ideas and suggestions for future versions as well as one issue that was reported by customers using the synths as AU plug-ins.

To all of you having issues with saving their custom user presets when using one of the synths as AU plug-ins on Mac systems, we are happy to announce that we are releasing today a AU patch that will solve this problem. Please install the patch that you can download via the link below on your system and the issue will be solved.

http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/VSTi_Padshop/1.1.0.134/Mac/AUpatch.dmg

Thanks a lot for all your feedback and ideas as well as your patience!

Thanks for the news and quick reply Matthias, I am sure the MAC users will be quite pleased with this.

Just awaiting on a patch now that integrates a much better browser and a waveform zoom option. :sunglasses:

Keep up the great work Steinberg!

Yessss! My presets now all listed in the preset user window! :smiley:

Thanks for the patch.

Has this patch been included in the main instrument collection installer?

hi Matthias,

do you have a version of this AUpatch.dmg that is compatible with Mavericks?

i was using it on my old machine and it worked wonderfully but now it won’t install on my new machine.

thank you!

Luke.

i ended up finding the solution for my problem.

on Mavericks:

when i tried to install this i was getting the “unidentified developer” warning with no option to install.

what you have to do is instead of double clicking you have to control click and chose “open”.

you will still get the warning but it gives you the option to open it and install.

thanks again for this extension Matthias.

peace,

Luke.