PADSHOP PRO AND RETROLOGUE TRIAL VERSIONS

bump

Activate the downloaded/emailed licence on the elicencer and you will have the PRO version.

Steinberg didn’t send me any trial license. They said when it ask to activate just cancel and the product will run in trial mode. The main problem I’m facing is , they sent me only padshop trial link not the pro version.

Padshop and Padshop PRO are the same program - only the licence on elicencer activates Normal or PRO

Installation of the Trial activates a trial-license. When it asks to activate click YES or so. It activates the Trial not the permanent license.

Yes I understood that. But where is the license? I didn’t receive.

Will the trial version setup file name is Padshop_Trial.exe? Or Padshop_Pro_Trial.exe? I received the first one.

The email I received with the link has no license information for trial versions.

It didn’t ask me to activate after installing. And while installing, it shows “UPDATE” option and not install. So isn’t it clear that the installer I got was for Padshop and not pro?

I am waiting to get a trial version of Padshop PRO. But it seems not available. Please re-phrase that only Padshop is available as trial version. Or try to figure it out.

There is no padshop pro trial version so please change the title of this post. Steinberg only providing padshop trial version and no trial license sent.

im having the same issue

no pro trial,only regular padshop

anyone have luck with running a pro trial?

thx

Glad to know I’m not alone and to have a company.

As I said there is no pro version for trial. Steinberg themselves don’t know. Despite of many emails to the support team and many posts here, they only give the same link and repeat same thing.

Hi all,

Unfortunately the links provided in the initial post from 2012 are not valid anymore.

Here are the new links for the installer of Padshop Pro. After the installation you have the choice to install a local 30 day trial of the Pro version on your system or to enter a full activation code.

http://download.steinberg.net/downloads_software/VSTi_Padshop/1.1.30/Mac/Padshop_Installer_mac.dmg

http://support.steinberg.de/downloads_software/VSTi_Padshop/1.1.0.134/PC/Padshop_Retail_download_1.1.0.134_Installer_win.exe

Hi Matthias,

I didn’t use the links from this post (which you said 2012), I got it directly from the Steinberg padshop pro webpage.

If the links you sent are same then I’m afraid it is not pro version.

Thanks

The links on the website will be updated in the next minutes. You can use the new links I provided in my latest post in the meantime.

Oh that’s really great. Thanks for listening and correcting the links.

yes the links on the website are still regular padshop
i will try the new links

THANK YOU

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I apparently already have the download from the link you just provided , i guess its the same from before
where do you switch to pro ?

theres no option

its still regular padshop and not pro !

The installer is the same for padshop and padshop pro. At the end you will be asked if you want to install the trial license on your system or enter the activation code for the full version.

this installer or any i have tried doesnt have that option for a pro trial

***** RESOLVED *****

I guess it doesn’t matter what you download , what matters is YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVATION CODE for pro
there is no option on installation for pro if you already have regular padshop that comes with Cubase
(im assuming) if you dont have padshop at all , you will have the option of a pro trial
when you sign up for a trial for pro when having regular padshop just make sure you receive a code for your eLincenser
if you dont , just email support and let them know you need one

thx for the help
hope my situation clears up a the minor comfusion