Where is my previous bought Sounds of soul ?

All topics on Retrologue
discorules

Where is my previous bought Sounds of soul ?

Post by discorules » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 am

Hi,

I had to move to a new computer recently. I could download my registered plugins, but could not find a way to download the 'Sounds of soul' preset pack, that i already bought a couple of years ago.

Where can i find it ?

I can't see it on my Mysteinberg area...

Please help.

Bu the way, everytime i need to change computer is a hassle... Steinberg should do like Native Instruments do, just create a tool to download everything you already bought.

Thanks

discorules

Re: Where is my previous bought Sounds of soul ?

Post by discorules » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:05 am

So far i simply can recover the product i bought. The support page redirects to a 'local reseller' that never reply my messages.

It's a shame to spend so much money in VSTs and have this hassle to reinstall it : (

VinnieD

Re: Where is my previous bought Sounds of soul ?

Post by VinnieD » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:25 pm

I thought they had a download/ update manager since CB9... Forgot to check it when updating CB and HALion last month though...
Cubase Pro 9.5 - HALion 6/ HALionsonic 3 - NeoSoul Keys - Absolute VST+ - Kick2 - Groove Agent 4 - Korg Legacy M1 - Massive - Sylenth1 - BlueII - SubBoomBass - TAL-U-NO-LX - Cable Guys bundle
Win 10 (64b) - 8GB RAM - i7 3770k - UAD2 Solo - NVidia Geforce GTX970 - Oculus Rift DK2
Komplete Audio 6 - Yamaha H8 - Korg SP250 - Korg MS20 (Full Size Kit) - Novation Impulse 25 (Automap)
iPad Air 2 - Cubasis 2 - Cubase IC Pro - Nanologue

Return to “Retrologue”