Problems installing Retrologue on Mac OSX

All topics on Retrologue
jc1991

Problems installing Retrologue on Mac OSX

Post by jc1991 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:04 pm

I'm having problems installing retrologue on my Mac. I am currently trying to use it with Logic X but it is saying "the serial number of your software licence is not unique" when I try activating it through elicenser.

I think this is due to me previously having a trial version on my computer that expired a year ago and it is getting confused between the two. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing and so far that hasn't worked, it still thinks that I'm using the trial version from a year ago

Can anyone give me some advice on this? If not i'm going to have to get a re-fund as I don't want to pay for something I cannot use.

Fabio Bartolini

Re: Problems installing Retrologue on Mac OSX

Post by Fabio Bartolini » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:59 am

Hello,

please, follow the instructions provided here:
https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support ... is-missing

The message means there is another Soft-eLicenser partially similar to yours, the licensing system does not allow that. The article is about a the missing Soft-eLicenser, but the solution is the same.

By running the software provided at that link, you'll get a new Soft-eLicenser serial number and you will be able to authorise the software.

Kind regards,
Fabio Bartolini, Test Engineer
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany

Connect with Steinberg on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud and Google+!

jc1991

Re: Problems installing Retrologue on Mac OSX

Post by jc1991 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 pm

that did the trick

Thanks very much for your help!

Return to “Retrologue”