Cubase iC Pro Remote SKI for Cubase

crohde

Cubase iC Pro Remote SKI for Cubase

Post by crohde » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 am

Hello,

To connect Cubase iC Pro to Cubase you need to install the remote SKI on your computer.
Follow this link to get the installation files:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/con ... emote.html
Best regards,

Carlos Rohde - Product Marketing Manager Cubase & Apps
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook

MartyBiohazard

Re: Cubase iC Pro Remote SKI for Cubase

Post by MartyBiohazard » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 pm

hello steinberg! why dont u add midi keyboard controller feature to new cubase ic pro app????? maybe it close the gap between the other midi apps(like midi studio pro) best regards.........

atlatnesiti

Post by atlatnesiti » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 am

Why there is no direct (cable) MIDI connectivity option and only WiFi?
Can you please implement that feature in future update, or is that an impossible task...?
BTW; Love this app regardless :)

mr.roos

Post by mr.roos » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:59 pm

Today is April 13, 2016 and I see that the latest Bonjour SKI program is version 2.0.2.0. This is what I am running on my DAW and something I have been running for some time to manage my iPad2 and my iPhone 5s - I'm not clear when I did this update directly from Apple but probably December 2015. I find it strange that Steinberg lists 1.0.6 as the version to use? OR does this Steinberg link take you to the latest SKI 2.0.2 version?

At any rate, I'm confused that Steinberg has orphaned this app such that it does not show the latest SKI program. This app is a wonderful thing for me and something I could not manage without. All the best to the developers of this app, you have saved me at least two miles of running back and forth per session. Thank you! :)
Cubase 9.5 (9.5.1) from SX3, WaveLab Elements 9.5, iC Pro remote app, LoopMash HD, Win7 64-bit, Intel C2Q9550@2.83GHz, 8G ram, Radeon HD 6570, Gigabyte X48-DS5 MB, Mackie 1640i (FireWire), M-Audio Keystation 61es controller via an M-Audio Midi-Sport 1X1.

Return to “Cubase iC Pro”