Why don't track names appear?

thebenhanson

Why don't track names appear?

Post by thebenhanson »

Hi all, I'm running Cubase 8 Pro on Win 7 x64. I've got iC Pro 1.2.0.69 running on a Galaxy S4 running Android 4.4.2.

I don't have a problem connecting and pulling up the Project view, but as you can see in the screen shot, the left side of the screen, where I'm assuming the tracks should be listed, is just a black box. I searched the forums and found only one other similar issue but no solution. I can pinch and zoom in/out on the right-hand side but it has no effect on the black box on the left hand side. Has anyone seen this before? I
Screenshot_2014-12-15-20-27-11.png
(309.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet

DaveAbbott

Re: Why don't track names appear?

Post by DaveAbbott »

Hi there

While this seems strange I'm afraid it is normal, I would love to have the track names there but,,,, it just ain't part of the programme, never has been. Maybe one day. :D

Best Regards

Dave
Dave Abbott
Entertainer | Musician | Producer
cricket@iafrica.com

Computer i7 3 Ghz CPU, Intel Mobo, DX58SO, 12Gig DDR1600 RAM, System Drive 64 Gig SSD + 480 Gig SSD sample drive + 3 x 1TB recording and sample drives.
Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, Cubase 10 Pro, Wavelab 9.5, NI Komplete Ultimate, UAD, Waves, and various other plugs
Interface: Steinberg UR824 with Focusrite ISA One, Focusrite Octopre, Cubase Elements 8.5 with Focusrite 18i8 on spare machine. Cubase Elements 9.5 with Focusrite 18i8 on Stage Laptop (Dell 6430 i7 with 8gig RAM)
Korg Taktile 49 Controller Steinberg CC121 Controller

Rule 1: Have Fun! Rule 2: It's Not Serious! Rule 3: When in doubt refer to Rule 1!!

Return to “Cubase iC Pro”