How is iOS version working?

Sunshy

How is iOS version working?

Post by Sunshy »

Now that the android version is discontinued (such high standards! ;), how is the iOS working for everyone?
N 10 Cubase 10
Intel Core I7-3930K Sandy Bridge 3.8, 64 GB Corsair RAM, Itel 330 Series SSD Drive for OS, Win 10 Pro 64 bit
RME UFX, UR28M, CC 121, Blackmagic Intensity Pro

Home Studio 87

Re: How is iOS version working?

Post by Home Studio 87 »

Work fine here with ipad 3
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 4x SSD / Win 10 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 10 / VEP6 / D-Touch Cubase / Console 1 / 24 Ch X-Touch / CMC Controllers / iPad 2&3 Lemur / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 /

ltf3

Post by ltf3 »

Me too with iOS 8 / iPad Air and a Yosemite Mac Mini with Cubase 7.5

Just about to update to CB 8 Pro

I hope that whichever poor souls were having to navigate the incredibly fragmented android landscape can be released to give the iOS version some attention.

I feel sorry for the Android users. I've been on the sticky end of too many product discontinuations to count ... but I raised my eyebrows when I saw the 'available for android' announcement wondering how on earth SB could possibly provide a reliable app for a platform that evolves and changes every day with new new models each tweaked by their respective manufacturers. So I'm not even vaguely surprised...

I would hope that SB could at least give a free cross grade to the iOS version if any of the invested Andriod customers decide to switch to iOS. Right now it's the only choice that stands a chance of providing real tools ... and even then some days I'm tempted to use my iPad as a frisbee!
Lee

Cubase 8.5, Nuendo 10, Cubasis ( gotta luv it ), Arturia Audio Fuse, OS 10.13.6, IMac Quad Core 3.2 GHz i7, 32GB RAM, Radeon Graphics 4GB

Sunshy

Post by Sunshy »

Good to hear. Too bad about the Android version. But I gotta say, I'm pretty happy with my Ipad.
N 10 Cubase 10
Intel Core I7-3930K Sandy Bridge 3.8, 64 GB Corsair RAM, Itel 330 Series SSD Drive for OS, Win 10 Pro 64 bit
RME UFX, UR28M, CC 121, Blackmagic Intensity Pro

Return to “Cubase iC Pro”