[SOLVED] Strange things help

Hello guys.i have update cubasis to 2.3.i have an ipad pro 10.5 and all worked well till now.
Problem 1

When i move the mixer faders,the track jumps.:joy: like a glitch or something…please watch the video i uploaded to get a better understanding.and some of my projects wont open.cubasis stay on the loading plugins page for ages
Problem 2

I havr a problem with zeeon too.when i use it as an Au and restart cubasis,zeeon goes back to the init preset instead of the preset i was working with.agian watch video to understand better.it only does this in cubasis BM3 works fine

Hi John1289,

BTW, some tasty music you create with Cubasis, interested in hearing more…

Re. Problem 1:
Mixer channel strips are linked to corresponding tracks of the track list.
It is intended behaviour that touching a track in the track list, or strip in the mixer lead to activate its counterpart.

Re. Problem 2:
It looks like Zeeon’s currently loaded presets does not get remembered, when re-loading the Cubasis project.
We will exchange with Jarek from BPST regarding the issue.

Best,
Lars

Regarding Zeeon, please read here:

Thanks lars for the compliment…i would make sure to bring some more videos.i am ecen thinking about making tutorials on how to produce with cubasis.like a weekly thing.hope to get it done…and getting back to my problem.the faders jump making the adudio glitch…i will try and make a new video to show you the problem.

Hi Johzn1289,

Jarek from BeepStreet announced the availability of the Zeeon update (v1.4) in the AppStore, addressing the current Cubasis issues.

Best,
Lars