Which Steinberg mobile apps are Android-supported?

Hi Lars,

This I have clearly noticed. It’s a real pity that we’re seeing such bad support for the Android platform (no offense). Don’t get me wrong, I love Apple, but I hate feeling forced to buy it. I don’t tend to stick to the same platform every generational-upgrade, but I feel like a lot of app developers out there are forcing us to stick with Apple unless we’re OK with losing virtually ALL app functionality (which I’m clearly not). Why is this? Can anyone perhaps fill me in on why we’re seeing such poor support for Android? Is there really no market? I strongly doubt this. Quite preposterous if you ask me. :frowning: Does Apple have some kind of monopoly on these things and are they forcing app developers to support them EXCLUSIVELY and at the expensive of other mobile phone companies. I’m getting all conspiratorial now, haha, but I can’t quite wrap my head around this! :laughing:

Seriously though, I was really considering getting a Samsung phone-upgrade this generation, but now I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting Apple once again because I’m stuck with it because of app-exclusivity. This is REALLY upsetting to say the least… :cry: