[SOLVED] Midi-Routing in cubasis with external keyboard

Without this finally planned 2.7 update, IAA is not useable at all in Cubasis, unless you are willing to switch a lot of midi settings manunally all the time between recording and playback, while in fact you just want to record straight. This completely destroys all recording workflow down to a hardly tolerable degree, if you depend on some IAA plugins for the majority of your projects.

As a result, this has stopped me altogether from recording whole project outlines in Cubasis. Instead, I have reduced using Cubasis down to a very limited task, for simple basic idea scetching on 2-4 tracks, where one IAA track gets channel 1 and two or three others are AU channels. All the rest of project work is done within Cubase. So if I want to work on projects mobile, I have to carry a heavy Windows 10 notebook around: not quite what I had been hoping for with the combination of iPads (meanhwile iPad Pro2 12,9) and Cubasis.

So it looks like version 2.7, despite all the other great stuff introduced in the meantime, could become more important for using Cubasis, than many other updates so far have ever been, for everyday workflow. And from my perspective, this problem should have had the by far highest development priority right from the start, compared to most other priorities. It is absolutely essential for any project work with Cubasis, as long as important plugins only support IAA.