Bug: record on track selection

I have notice that which I would also class as a bug.
In regard to your insistence on intended be haviour which I do not accept
Since when is it Steinberg s responsibility to babysit my actions or decisions in a recording session?? I and every other producer are responsible adults and quite capable of making or own decisions on what does or does not effect our recordings without Steinberg s interference thank you.
The functionality for me and any one else to make my own decisions during a recording session are mine alone and unless I specify by my action in a session what I want=t to happen it should not.
For all intense and purposes this non acceptance of what was clearly demonstrated as a bug and to pass it off as an undocumented feature is truly a load of corporate B$.

And I suppose that because of this BUG since selecting individual midi tracks during a recording is the only way to isolate an incoming midi signal to a specific track/instrument that it makes complete sense to you to that once I leave a midi track for which I was playing a midi keyboard and was recording midi, that as shown when I go to the next track to select my other midi instrument for input to play and record, that the other track remains armed and now I’m recording 2 midi channels recieving the same data and so on…

This make sense??? And Steinberg is promoting this as a feature and NOT a problem??? Really?
So this is going to be Steinberg s mantra moving forward to cover up a bug as an Undocumented Feature and wash there hands of it?