1. Before you post a new report, please use the search function to look out for an already existing issue report. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue. If you find an existing report with the same issue please reply to this thread and confirm the issue instead of creating a new report.
2. If you don't find a similar thread create a new one. One report should include only one issue. If you want to report several issues, please create separate posts for it.
Please do not hijack other people threads to post unrelated problems!
If possible, attach your crash logs to this thread.
- How to get your crash logs:
If you sync your iPads with iTunes you find the crash logs in one of these folders (depending on your operating system):
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
Win 7/8: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
4. The post must include steps to reproduce the issue. Here is an example:
- 1. Create empty project
2. Add an audio track
3. Arm "record-enable" on track
4. Hit record button
-> Result = crash
Moderators will look up the issue reports forum in cycles and merge reports that do belong together or move/lock reports if they are confirmed or solved. Please avoid extensive usage of "bumping" and putting multiple issues into one topic, it is hardly manageable to respond to such topics then. The issue should be ideally confirmed by other forum members to exclude a single system glitch.