[SOLVED] metronom precount

Hi,

I can’t get the metronom pre count activated / working , despite I pressed the metronom icon in my cubasis. I use the last version of cubasis, with iOS9.
I tried uninstall / reinstall cubasis, but it had no effect. What could I do to get that feature working?

Hi,

Did you set the particular options available in the “Rec Mode” menu (located in the tools bar to the right)?
Below please find the description about the available modes (snippet from the in-app help).

Best,
Lars

Recording modes
There are 4 recording options available, which you can combine.

• Punch in: Recording will only start once the playhead reaches the left locator.
  • Punch out: Recording will stop once the playhead reaches the right locator, but playback will continue.
  • Pre-Roll: The song will be played back during precount.
  • Count in: The metronome will be audible during precount.

Hi,
thanks for your answer, i forgot to look that options. So I needed to enable “count-in” option in that menu to get what i need.

Hi,

good to hear, enjoy! :wink:

Thanks!
RG

I am not finding a Rec Mode or a Tools Bar. I know on some tutorials “Tools” is up next to the BPM/Time box. Where I have “Shop”.

Hi Slimbleaux,

Simply tap the tempo display in the top menu, which opens the Tempo/Signature/Recording Mode popup.

Best,
Lars