Total project share on network

Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
Darren The Musical

Total project share on network

Post by Darren The Musical » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:19 pm

I just got 6.5 and was hoping that we finally got the ability to share groups and automation in a network but it still doesn't seem to be an option. This network feature is so close to brilliance for us here at work but without the ability to share all aspects of a project then we can't use networking at all. If I'm missing something please let me know, but if groups and automation are truly locked out, please give us the ability to share all aspects of a project over a network.

Thanks!

Darren "No Group For You" Ingram
Mac 10.11.6 | Win 10 | N8.1 | MOTU Mach 5 v3.2.1 | Vienna Instruments Pro 2 | UR824 with 2.1.0 Firmware and 1.8.5 USB Driver | MIR Pro | 2 x ASUS VW266H monitors | 2 x HannsG monitors | Mac Pro Trashcan 8 Core named Thor | UAD2 Quad | 64 gigs RAM | Logitech G15 keyboard with 18 x 3 programmable keys | 3 x Genelec 1031A monitors | 3 x Dragonfly mics | 2 x AKG C214 mics | EV RE 20 mic | SL 880 Pro key controller | Lemur Software and iPad3 | liters upon liters of Diet Mt Dew | Wii addiction

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”