ok...some good ones here !!!!!

Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
digitalson

ok...some good ones here !!!!!

Post by digitalson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:28 pm

ok...can we have track versions have there own automation tracks...or a option to....because u cannot save automation takes.....or an idea....track versions with different settings on them ...like inserts and eq's,sends..so u can have different sounds on a single track....but has to be a option.....and when u switch between versions have the other tracks out of cpu..like hard bypassed ?????hmm....i like versions own automation cause u can save multiple passes and switch between them...i dont know if thats hard to do....anyway track versions are killer!!!!...ok more....why are we limited to 4 monitors,cues,phones? can we have a per project amount of cues and phones and global monitors also i need the ability to have 2 monitors on at the same time.....we have monitors in the studio and i have to use a power amp with a a/b speaker switch on it....also this would come in handy if you have a sub and want to turn it on with a normal set of monitors......hmmmm good!!!!!! more to come
i7 ,64gb 1866 mem x79 chipset, ssd os,4 x ssd drives raid 0 motu pci 96 ins and outs @96k for external gear
tons of vintage outboard gear 3 monitors and 42" LCD for spotting to film
Windows 7 pro 64 sp1
Gtx 780 ,all liquid cooled CPU overclocked to 4 ghz

iBM

Re: ok...some good ones here !!!!!

Post by iBM » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:40 am

My FR: Please make easier to read ;)
TSR - Now a division under The Tower Studio Suite - Run by my uncles nephew

Win7/Win8 x64 | Intel i5 2500/3570K | 16 GB RAM | MOTU PCIe-424 w/ 24io x 2 / 2408 / 308
Cubase 6.5/7.5 - Nuendo 5.5 | CC121 | Slate Digital | Softube | Sonnox | SoundToys |
Eventide | Exponential Audio | Boz' Digital Lab | +++
Dynaudio BM15A | Focusrite ISA430 | Universal Audio LA-610SE/2-610/8110 |
TLAudio 5052/C1/PA-1 | TC Electronics R4000/M3000/M-One/D-Two | +++

Timo

Post by Timo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 am

@ digitalson:
There's something wrong with your computer keyboard, especially the '.', '!' and '?' keys, and the 'Enter'-key seems to be broken.

I second your request for more than 4 cues - we use the control room for monitoring on stage, and it's currently limited to 4 separate IEM mixes / musicians because of this.
Tanzmusik und Hochzeitsband: The Rainbows - Music & Fun

digitalson

Post by digitalson » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:52 pm

well u get the idea, automation for track versions, yes or no?
i think it would be cool if u want to do some diff automation passes and save them........................
also the different track settings per track versions im not sure about,it would be nice if u wanted a diff sound in the chorus of a song (automate able of course). i just dup the track and take out what im not using ....but deff the automation.
and for cues,we did a 8 piece string section once and everyone wanted a separate phone mix, i just used all the aux sends in pre mode..i had to use 2 samsom s phones ,each has 4 sep phone channels...it was a pita!!!!
as far as monitors do u think 4 is enough? cause i have 4 just on top of the board as well as studio monitors and a sub,,,why cant we have as many as we want and switch on more than one at a time, it would be nice to switch the sub on a set of full range monitors,yes?
i7 ,64gb 1866 mem x79 chipset, ssd os,4 x ssd drives raid 0 motu pci 96 ins and outs @96k for external gear
Windows 7 pro 64 sp1

digitalson

Post by digitalson » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:46 am

c'mon anyone?
Windows 7 pro 64 sp1

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”