Mixdown Cycle Markers ->Import -> option

Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
Yannick

Mixdown Cycle Markers ->Import -> option

Post by Yannick » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi all and best wishes for this new year,

I very often export multiples files at once using the export cycle markers option in the "export audio mixdown" window, and very often I check import to pool and audio track.

I'd love to have an option for importing these files on one OR different tracks (just like when you drop multiple files from the pool to the proect window). For now Nuendo will automatically drops those imported files on different tracks.

I know that I could check import into project "pool" only (not audio track) and then drag 'n drop from pool to have the option but then the files are not placed on the timeline where they were mixed down.

And "move to origin" is not an option for me when working with WAV files and not BWF.

I admit this is quite specific but would be a nice time saver !

Regards
Yannick

audiomonkeys

Re: Mixdown Cycle Markers ->Import -> option

Post by audiomonkeys » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 am

this would be very helpful indeed.

Tony
Nuendo 10.2.10 , Video Decoder for Avid DNxHD(R) Spectralayers Pro 6 Pro Tools Ultimate 2019.10
Mac Pro 5.1 3.33 Ghz - 12 core, 32 Bg RAM. OS10.12.6 Smart AV Tango +12 fader Ext, Dolby Atmos Suite, Blackmagic Intensity Pro - 5 litres of good Japanese Sake (and more coming) and 100% no CRACK plugins

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”