UNDO function during recording

Thanks for the advice, Lydiot. Indeed, it would help to recover mistakenly deleted fragment - simply drag and drop from one track to another. Do I understand correctly? But, in this case, will be recorded 4 tracks instead of two. This is an important point. As the finished material we get in almost realtime ( i.e. the mixing and editing is done at the same time, after recording only need to run the command “EXPORT AUDIO MIXDOWN”), we will have a lot of realtime working plugins in the project, playback stereo or 51 original track, video playback, 4 track recording, times the load on the HDD, realtime editing and a LARGE CPU load ( besides, I use Control Room - cues, etc.). The size of the buffer fireware audio interface Apollo = 512. It is the minimum possible buffer to prevent audio dropouts and to have a more or less acceptable latency. Not sure how the system will behave in this case. ( sometimes I records 6 actors, 3 microphone, ie will require 6 tracks for recording) I’ll try in the next session.
In any case - thanks for the advice!