Get on the front foot, I say. And especially in light of much DWA industry movement right now (e.g., the ProTools 12 debacle, for some reason, many jumping ship to Studio One etc):
1) Align version numbers of Cubase Pro and Nuendo: next release, both as v.8
2) Provide obvious, simple upgrade path & $value from Artist to Cubase to Nuendo
3) Lose the Nuendo NEK, simply comes with Nuendo (given 2 above)
4) add explicit 'round trip' between Cubase /Nuendo and Wavelab
Cubase Artist 8 -> Cubase Pro 8 –> Nuendo 8
Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:31 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Dell T7910, Win10 x64 Pro; 64GB Ram; 2x12 core 3.0Ghz Xeons; Nvidia 1080Ti. Samsung SSDs, RAID. LG 34UM95 & BenQ SW2700PT. BM DeckLink Mini Monitor 4k. RME Fireface UFX+; RME ADI-8; UAD-2 quad PCIe. Nuendo 8, WaveLab Pro 9.5, ProTools 12.8 HD; DaVinci Resolve Studio, Adobe Premier.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest