Get on the front foot, I say. And especially in light of much DWA industry movement right now (e.g., the ProTools 12 debacle, for some reason, many jumping ship to Studio One etc):
1) Align version numbers of Cubase Pro and Nuendo: next release, both as v.8
2) Provide obvious, simple upgrade path & $value from Artist to Cubase to Nuendo
3) Lose the Nuendo NEK, simply comes with Nuendo (given 2 above)
4) add explicit 'round trip' between Cubase /Nuendo and Wavelab
Cubase Artist 8 -> Cubase Pro 8 –> Nuendo 8
Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:31 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Workstation: Dell T7910, Dual Xeon E5-2687Wv4, Win10Pro, 64GB, Saumsung SSDs. Nvidia 1080Ti, LG 34UM95 & BenQ SW2700PT, DeckLink MiniMon 4k. Thunderbolt 2, RME UFX+, UAD-2 quad PCIe, Presonus FaderPort 16. Notebook: Dell 9575, i7-8705G, Win10Pro, 16GB/1TB, Radeon RX Vega M GL. Apps: Nuendo 8.2, Wavelab 9.5, Pro Tools Ultimate 2018.7, Ableton Live 10 Suite, DaVinci Resolve Studio 15.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest