Render in place not yet implemented?

Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
ocejanic

Render in place not yet implemented?

Post by ocejanic » Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

Wow. I am impressed. This is such a lame Company. Their top of the range product does not feature the simplest MIDI-to-audio function. It was a Basic Feature in Presonus Studio One, which costs a fraction of Nuendo. Are the developers mad?

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: Render in place not yet implemented?

Post by MattiasNYC » Fri May 15, 2015 6:56 pm

It'll make it into Nuendo version 7 if I'm not mistaken. So you can probably delete this thread.
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

ocejanic

Post by ocejanic » Sat May 16, 2015 8:43 am

Lydiot wrote:It'll make it into Nuendo version 7 if I'm not mistaken. So you can probably delete this thread.
I know that it will be implemented in Nuendo 7. I only wonder why Steinberg takes a) so long compared to other DAWs - while constantly claiming to be at the forefront of technology, and b) can't implement such easy improvements (all it takes is a macro that is triggered by a drag and drop action) with a minor service update. Instead they have to launch a bragging whole new version. Jesus...

Fredo
External Moderator

Post by Fredo » Sat May 16, 2015 9:37 am

The same thing can be said about features that Steinberg has for a long time, and are now copied by competitors.
And it's not like you couldn't convert midi-to-audio, there were plenty of ways to make that work.

Fredo

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”