Several troubleshootings in Wavelab 8

All topics on WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8
15hz

Several troubleshootings in Wavelab 8

Post by 15hz » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi. I recently made an update to my MacBook Pro (13-inch, mid 2012). I installed a 1TB SSD, 10 RAM memory, and updated the OS X to Sierra. It's working fine.
The point is that WaveLab 8 (updated to 8.0.702 and patch CoreAudio2ASIO installed), and not recently, also in Mavericks and Windows 7, always had problems. Only once could I create a CDA with CD text in all OS. Since I use OS X, there are 64-bit third-party plugins that work erratically. From Sierra OS X, I can no longer import CDs or DDP in WaveLab. Really since I have version 8 I am very disappointed of Steinberg Wavelab.
I want to know how to fix:
1. The problem with writing CD text in audio montage
2. How to import audio CD from WaveLab
3. Importing DDP Files

Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
2,5 GHz Intel Core i5
10 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

PG

Re: Several troubleshootings in Wavelab 8

Post by PG » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:50 pm

1) How do you verify that CD Text is not written? Don't misunderstand CD Text and online name databases.
3) DDP created with WaveLab?
Philippe

15hz

Re: Several troubleshootings in Wavelab 8

Post by 15hz » Wed May 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Hi Philippe. I forgot to see the answer. Now I can import audio cd´s, that's no problem. About the troubleshootings 1) Because after burn the cd and after loading to import the tracks, it doesn´t show the info. Also when I load the cd in some audio equipments that read CD Text, that info doesn´t appear.
Bug 2) DDP created in other sotwares.

Since I have Wavelab I also have another bug. It´s happened in Win7 and in OSX Sierra. When I handle the master section, to move to another position (in the floating window), after I release it, the master section still moving when I move the coursor. Is like I did not release it. Then I have to go and click on it to solve this issue.

Thamks for your answer.

Return to “WaveLab 8 | WaveLab Elements 8”