Importing a DDP file?

Hi bob99

Very many thanks for showing me how to do this.

I accept that this is in the Manual but it can be easily missed when one is in a mild state of panic as you search for an option that seemingly has “disappeared”.

As you suggested I created an empty Audio Montage Workspace and lo and behold the DDP option is now available in the File-Import menu!!! - REMEMBERING TO SELECT THE WHOLE FOLDER AND CLICKING ON OPEN IN THE FILE NAVIGATION WINDOW.

However the track names e.g. “Confused In Germany”, have been omitted and now just come up as track one, track two etc. I’m thinking that these should have been entered into CD meta-data windows in order to embed them???

Also I would suggest that rather than have main menus changing depending on what window/workspace you’re in, surely a better way would be to have all import options available at all times and if you select a certain import a “warning message” could be displayed such as “This action will be opened in a new Audio Montage Workspace” or whatever would be applicable.

I note that you always select “Audio in Pause”, what is the importance/relevance of this and/or the consequences of just importing “standard”.

Once again many thanks.

B