40% Discount on Nuendo 8

Dear Nuendo users,

if you’ve been considering the idea of finally updating to Nuendo 8, now is your chance to do it!

From today until May 31, we are offering a 40% discount on the Nuendo 8 full version, all updates and crossgrades.
And on top of that, the newly released Nuendo 8.2 maintenance update just introduced a bunch of new features, including all the Cubase Pro 9.5 features as well as a new Ambisonics bus system to allow for audio-authoring of 360° VR videos.

For more information about the current Nuendo 8 offer please visit this page.

For more information about the Nuendo 8.2 new features, please visit this other page.

All the best,

Hello,

I’m interested in upgrading my Nuendo 6.5 license to Nuendo 8, but I’m currently using Nuendo on Windows Vista (64 bit) which is not supported for Nuendo 8.
In a few months I’ll buy a new PC for Nuendo 8, but in the mean time I want to continue using Nuendo 6.5 on the old Vista PC.

Does the upgraded license allow me to continue using Nuendo 6.5 (32 bit exe) on my current PC?

Obviously, I’ll upgrade eLicenser control center to the latest available for Vista and update licenses database through control center’s embedded function.

Thanks for a promp reply,
Cochrane

Yes, it will work for as long as you update the eLicenser Control Center database, which can be done by downloading the latest version for your Operating System.