[ISSUE] Offline Process History nonfunctional

And you guys who have the problem; this all worked in 6.0.2, right?

I donā€™t know - itā€™s not a feature I have ever used before.

Big annoyance, unfortunately I had issues as well.

Weirdly it is working correctly here today!

Could it be some sort of initialization issue?

Well, from my point of view that really makes it worseā€¦

Ollie

Also hereā€¦ I did some offline processing, saved (!), and checked the historyā€¦ and it was all there; no crash.

Will do some looking into whatever factors were different from instance to instance.

Chewy

I am unfortunately having the same issue, which I believe may be due to opening a session from Nuendo 4.3, because when I open a session from scratch the offline process history seems to function. This is however not good news for me at all, since I have unfinished SFX editing or Songā€™s created in earlier versions (Nuendo 4.3 or Nuendo 5.5) that I need to access properly. Please look into this ASAP

BIZARRE, started working again, so its unclear if it was because of the early version or not. Iā€™m trying to pinpoint a reason but canā€™t seem to find anything consistent to report a bug. I post again if I find something.

happening again. This is a show stopper for me, we use offline process history periodically throughout our work day for many services, especially dialogue editing. Iā€™m not impressed

Same here. Itā€™s driving me nuts. Even though it might work fine for a couple of hours, all of a sudden N6 crashes as soon as I hit ā€œOffline Process Historyā€. Since I use it all the time Iā€™m kind of upsetā€¦

Fix it please!

Martijn.

I have also had a crash when trying to look at the offline history.

The project in question was started in N5.5.5.

Same here, program crashes when looking up the offline process history.

When applying a process to several files, only the first one gets processed.
The Project was started in N6.0.3. Now I aopened it in N 5.5.4. and everything is fine.

OSX 10.8.3.

Has anyone made any progress with this? I havenā€™t heard anything yet and still having this issue, which is truly slowing my workflow down.

Only Steinberg can make a progress here.
My personal progress is going back to 5.1 where AAF also worksā€¦

Ollie

Yupā€¦ My AAAf today only imported in 5.1 :frowning:

I didnā€™t have any crashes though. I guess I didnā€™t have the balls to hit the offline process history buttonā€¦

Martijn, youā€™re rightā€¦they should even have called it AAAAARGHF
:wink:

:laughing:

I can now absolutely confirm that this is not functioning properly and is inconsistent behavior which would be hard to make a proper task list to recreate the problem.

i can however confirm that even by starting a new session from Nuendo 6.03 the problem still exists. I even experimented with letting Nuendo 6 load with a fresh preference setting without being able to even obtain settings from previous versions (by moving them all to another folder) and it still causes inconsistencies.

The inconsistencies are:

offline process history will show some plugins utilized and other times nothing at all. The files however still utilizing the processing applied but I canā€™t always be sure that I will be able to modify them when needed.

Iā€™m not a beta tester and will go back to Nuendo 5.5 until 6.0 is more stable. I am enjoying the new mixer despite a lot of what I read as negative comments. give it some time I believe the reason for it is validated. Try to brighten some of the colors up if the extra dark tone of 6 throws you off at first.

Same here, program crashes when looking up the offline process history.

When applying a process to several files, only the first one gets processed.
The Project was started in N6.0.3. Now I aopened it in N 5.5.4. and everything is fine.

Here on MAC 10.8.3. Crashes sometimes, when opening offline process history.
Project created on N6. No way to tell why it does crash one time and the other time not. Its not clip related (Had it on the same clip opening fine and crashing next time)

Hey!
My first post here as I just bought Nuendo 7. :nerd:

Soā€¦ I ran into the same problem with it crashing as soon as I go in to the Offline Process History and press play.

Are you still having the same problem or did you solve it somehow?
I would so much hate if you all just learned to live on with it crashing. IĀ“ve read about everywhere that the support from Steinberg seem to suck big timeā€¦ if this is the reality that one have to face everytime there is a problem like this, then I deeply regret buying itā€¦ cause now its 2017 and you had this problem in 2013ā€¦
This was one of the features that made me buy itā€¦

Thank you for your timeā€¦
//Ted Krotkiewski