[ISSUE] Graphic Glitch Channel Settings Window

Post general topics related to Nuendo 6 here.
goodbyenine

[ISSUE] Graphic Glitch Channel Settings Window

Post by goodbyenine » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:08 pm

Hi,

This is getting to be annoying. Please see attached image to see how the CHannel Settings window is not drawn correctly. The fader is double width.

Thx
Attachments
N6 glitch.jpg
(126.71 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Late Mac Tower based studio (10.8.5) with N6.5 and 2nd N6.5 (10.8.5), RME Madi via 648, Nanoclock, M3000 x 4 Ext FX, Video via BM Decklink on MP, composition workstation Single Hexacore MP. Sync: MMC N6.5>N6.5. VE Pro 5 always online via slaves. UK TV Music production at 25fps 48k at all times. Softriad Raid management. Powercore 4 running via VE Pro slave, Altiverb hosted on slave as bank of Ext FX. Waves and other plugins. Kontakt 5 central to workflow.

goodbyenine

Re: [ISSUE] Graphic Glitch Channel Settings Window

Post by goodbyenine » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:22 pm

bump - anyone got this one?
Late Mac Tower based studio (10.8.5) with N6.5 and 2nd N6.5 (10.8.5), RME Madi via 648, Nanoclock, M3000 x 4 Ext FX, Video via BM Decklink on MP, composition workstation Single Hexacore MP. Sync: MMC N6.5>N6.5. VE Pro 5 always online via slaves. UK TV Music production at 25fps 48k at all times. Softriad Raid management. Powercore 4 running via VE Pro slave, Altiverb hosted on slave as bank of Ext FX. Waves and other plugins. Kontakt 5 central to workflow.

smrproductions

Post by smrproductions » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:23 am

I've been getting a similar, but different issue since yesterday.

My Channel settings window has gone all extreme stretched off the side of the screen and is completely unusable.
Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 11.17.50 am.png
(98.62 KiB) Not downloaded yet
It's weird though as it only effects the track Channel Settings window.
The input and output Channel Settings window comes up normally.

I'm still trying to work out if I can get it back to normal as it started doing out of the blue.

If anyone's got any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Simon
Simon - SMR Productions
MacPro, Nuendo 10, RME FireFace UFX, Waves Mercury, NI Komplete Ultimate 12, iZotope RX-7 and Ozone

smrproductions

Post by smrproductions » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 am

I've managed to track this back and fix it.

It was a preference issue in the Default.xml in the Nuendo 6.5 preference folder.

I ended up editing the Default.xml file by pasting the ChannelSettings section from a fresh Default.xml file and it fixed the issue.
It may be the same issue with your channel settings fader. To test it just move either you pretences folder or just the Default.xml file and reopen Nuendo.
Simon - SMR Productions
MacPro, Nuendo 10, RME FireFace UFX, Waves Mercury, NI Komplete Ultimate 12, iZotope RX-7 and Ozone

goodbyenine

Post by goodbyenine » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am

Hmm. I feel dumb now because I just tried resizing it from the bottom right corner and to fixed it. For some stupid reason I had tried everything else but that!

Thanks for your input. I will bear it in mind of this problem recurs.

B

GargoyleStudio

Post by GargoyleStudio » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 pm

I've been getting this regularly. Image attached.
Cubase_StretchedChannelProblem.jpg
(113.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
The best workaround I've found is to shrink the window from the right hand side right, then expand it back up again. You may also need to click the 'Show Output Chain' button on and off if you're using that.

Mike.
[Win10x64 latest, Cb10.0 latest, MOTU PCIe, UAD2, Waves, Soundtoys, Arturia]

Return to “General”