z

z

not being funny. But surely most people in the C9 forum will already have it? :smiley:

True :stuck_out_tongue: Some people may only have artist version of it. i’m not sure where else i can post it. xD

you could look at Kvraudio.com and also I came across filterbank.net the other day but have never used it.

Might be better in the Pre-sales section.

And you might be interested in this, if not already:

As planarchist said, you might want to have a look at the link to the Resale Wizard he provided.

It’s a physical Elicenser with the license on it that the buyer needs to receive, not an activation code. Activation codes are used once to download the license to the USB key. Once used, they have no value.

Dam thought once i deleted it from my account anyone can re-use serial , i just include both box and the usb dongle + Delivery cost xD

Also, btw, it’s only the dongle w/license that the buyer needs- the downloads are available to anyone, license or no, via the Steinberg Download Assistant.

I see that the box in your pic says ‘update to latest version included’, but of course you’re aware that that refers to what happens when the activation code is used and the license is downloaded– your buyer won’t get that perk. I mention it because the price of your offer is only 60 USD less than a new Cubase Pro 9.5.

Well im hoping to find any buyers that’s from UK or Euro as i know the $ is much cheaper than £ xD

Buyers who are interested should read https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/resale_wizard_software.html